Chapter8

I woke up.

My head was on Blake's chest. I was curled up agents him. He was wearing boxers and I was wearing a oversized t-shirt.. A light cover sheet over us. I was thinking about our night ,then I got a huge pain threw my lower belly. It was bad I began to cry. It wouldn't go away. I felt something gush out of me. I ran to the bathroom I heard foot steps fallow me. I knew it was Blake. When he came in the bathroom had blood on the floor.

"What's wrong ?" Blake asked

"It hurts it hurst!" I screamed

"What hurts Liv what's wrong? Are you on your "week" " Blake asked I blushed he asked if it was my time of the month.

"No I -I think it was my wolf that did it. she's been acting very strange lately." I said getting up. I grabbed some paper towel and cleaned up the blood. Blake said he was going to change . As I was cleaning I saw a little baby looking thing. I cried. It was a baby!... Only about one to two weeks old. ( Werewolf baby's only take 4 months not nine months like humans) Blake was in the bed room.

"B-Blake " I said I had fear in my voice

"What ?" I could tell he was nervous I never had fear in my voice. He walked in and saw me I was pale as a ghost. And was holding the small baby. Blake saw the baby. I felt him Hug my back. We put. The. Baby in a small box. We went in the back yard and buried the box. It started to rain

"You'll get sick. If you stay out here to long.'' Blake said

"Can we stay out here a little longer?" I asked

"Yes" I heard his voice deepen I turned around to see a single tear fell down Blake's face. His head hung low. It made my cry seeing him like that . We hugged each other and cried in each others arms.

-** later that day**-

We were at my mom and dads house.

"So do you like the house?" My mom asked

"Yes I really love it" I said it was nice not thinking about what happens this morning.

"So will you have the room?" Mom asked

"For what?" I asked I was sitting in Blake's lap

"Grandkids !" My mom said happily. I began to cry. When Blake heard that my mom said grand kids , he knew I was going to burst. I tried to get up but he pulled me down. I cried in to his chest.

"Sorry did I say something !" My mom said

"Hold on I'll talk to you in the other room. Blake set me on the couch.

BLAKE'S P.O.V

Liv' s mom followed me in to the other room

"What's wrong with liv?"

"She had a miscarriage this morning." I said.

"What? Why didn't you guys tell us?"

"We didn't know she was pregnant." I said my head low.

LIV'S P.O.V

I saw Blake walk back into the room. I stopped crying . We left after that. After a few I went to the doctor. He told me I couldn't have baby with out a miscarriage. I was depressed. It was almost a year anniversary of me and Blake's joining. I got better we haven't had sex since that day. But I was going to. We where going to have sex tonight.