Chapter 2

*********************CHAPTER 2***************

Emily’s POV

He jiggled the key into the worn down lock of the apartment door. The door creaked open. He swayed his arm towards the open door.

“My Lady.” I pranced into the living room. I heard groaning coming from another room. I wanted to go see what was going on, but I was afraid to go look just in case it was something to graphic for my virgin eyes. The curiosity was too much; I headed towards the noises. I turned the corner in to what appeared to be the kitchen. There on the floor sat a blonde boy covered in mounds of food. He was surrounded by bags of chips, fat-cakes, and fruit roll-ups. The groaning stopped his head slowly turned toward me. He had that deer in the headlight look.

“Hewo” He managed to say while chewing the concoction of food.

“Hi...” I slowly started backing out of the kitchen. He seemed nice but a little piggy. I backed into what felt like a wall. I titled my head up, and there stood Louis. He pinched my butt. I turned around to face him, while playfully hitting his stomach. It shouldn’t even be called a stomach if like a hard brick wall with defined edges. The sad thing is he had a flatter stomach than I did.

“I’ve see you’ve meet Niall. Niall let out a grunt, and continued eating the mounds of food. Louis’s soft tender hand snaked its way in mine. He tightened his grip.

“Come on Emily let’s go meet Zayn.” He tugged me away from the blonde boy. His index finger rubbed mine as we walked down a long dim hallway.

“Zayn doesn’t come out much. He likes to stay in his room on Tumblr. He’s like a teenage girl.” He sounds like me… Louis let go of my hand, and knocked on the pale white door.

“Come in.” Louis pushed the door open.

“Zayn, this is Emily.” His eyes widened.

“Hello Emily.” He added a playful wink in. His black hair was quaffed back perfectly. His loose white T-shirt loosely hung over his torso. He was wearing black nerd glasses that complimented him. By complimented him I am he was “Do” worthy in. Louis tensed up at his wink.

“What are you doing this weekend? I’d love to go out with you.”

“Uhh...” Louis’s body swiftly turned towards mine, and pulled me into a kiss. Rage then passion fueled it more. I was ok with it though. Wouldn’t you be? His hands held my not-so-small waist. He pulled back, and licked his lips.

“Forever alone.” Zayn muttered as he turned back to his laptop. Louis grabbed my hand, and took me out of Zayn’s room. He closed the wooden door, and turned me towards him. He stared straight into mine with all seriousness.

“You are mine and only mine.” He then planted a soft sweet kiss on my lips then continued down the hallway. As he was opening the door he stopped.

“Wow, sorry mate.” I peered around from the corner, and watched a girl scramble off someone. We had obviously interrupted something. The girl had curly brown hair. She was really pretty. She fixed her shirt then looked at us.

“Sorry guys.” Louis’s eyes lingered at the ground.

“Emily, this is Danielle and Liam.” Danielle walked over to me and shook my hand.

“It’s nice to meet you Emily. I’m Danielle Liam’s girlfriend.”

“Hi.” Liam stood up from the couch.

“Hello.” He waved to me then started fixing his shirt too.

“Are you coming to the concert tonight.” Danielle asked excitedly.

“Ummm” I turned towards him.

“Yes, I was going to tell you about that after I introduced you to them.” He went back to staring at Liam.

“Do you have a outfit for tonight?”

“No.” Danielle’s eyes shot to Louis.

“Can I???”

“Yes, here is 200 dollars, have fun, but not too much fun.” He said winking at me. Danielle dragged me out of the apartment like a 6 year old going to a candy shop.