Chapter 7

***Emily's POV****

"Can I get you anything?"

"Harry, I'm ok. Really, I just want to watch movies." He kept asking if I wanted food, drinks, blankets, anything imaginable. He wouldn't even let me walk up to the apartment he carried me bridal style.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Harry, I'm sure." He pushed himself between the cushions and my back. I clicked play on the remote as he wrapped his arms around my body, and twisted our legs together. I got through the first 15 minutes of Tangled then I was out cold. Movies always made me tired. Always. I woke up shivering. Harry was gone. I sat up swiftly. Where did he go? He would have told me. I heard the door creak from down the hallway. I slammed myself down to the couch cushions, and closed my eyes. "Shhhh guys she might not be awake yet." When I heard footsteps behind the couch I opened my eyes, and sat up slowly. "How was the nap beautiful?" Harry wrapped me in a hug. These are for you. He brought a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. They were an assortment of colors. Niall set down a grocery store bag in front of my feet. "Your mom told me you loved the original Pringles sooooo I got you some..." Niall glanced down at the bag then back at me. I lustfully gazed into the treasure chest of chips. There were at least 11 cans in there. "Thank you Niall." I gave him a hug then glued my butt back down on the couch. He slowly mozied away from the living room. "Niall?"

"Yes?" His eyes brightened with hope as I called his name. "Would you like some chips?" He ran over like a kid in a candy store.

"REALLY?" I handed over two jars of chips. "THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU EMMY!" He sprinted back the hallway to his room. Harry tossed me over his shoulder with ease. "HEY I WAS PREPARING TO PUMBLE THOSE CHIPS." He leaned backwards so I could grab a can from the plastic bag. "Thank you kind sir." He straightened back out, and proceeded towards his bedroom. "I wanna stay in the living roommmm." I whined from behind his back. "Emily, you need a bath."

"Ugh." I shoved multiple chips into my mouth, and crunching down like a troll. "I will throw your sweatshirt and sweatpants in the wash while you bathe. He kicked open the door to the master bathroom. The lights were off and candles were placed around the room. He had tossed petals across the floor and sink. The dim light set a relaxing yet romantic mood to the scene. He carefully set me down on the chilly tile. "Clothes please?" He held his hand out. I began stripping down to the bare minimum. "I never found it hard to get a girl to strip for me." He winked while deepening his dimples. I playfully hit his arm. "You're a little perv Styles." I'll be back in 5 make sure you are at least in the bathtub. The door clicked as he made his way out. I slipped out of my bra and underwear, and slid into the warm bubble bath. I relaxed my head back onto the wall, and closed my eyes. From behind the door I could hear the guitar playing and a soft voice singing. The door drifted open, and Harry glided in. He strummed the guitar while singing. His voice was so soothing. Without missing a note he sat down and crossed his legs right beside the bath.

Give me more loving than I've ever had

Make it all better when I'm feeling sad

Tell me I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make it feel good when it hurts so bad

Barely get mad

I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There's only

ONE thing (one)

TWO do (two)

THREE words (three)

FOUR you... (four)

(I love you) I love you

There's only

ONE way (one)

TWO say (two)

Those THREE words (three)

And that's what I'll do... (four)

(I love you) I love you

Give me more loving from the very start

Piece me back together when I fall apart

Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make it feel good when it hurts so bad

The best that I've had

And I'm so glad I found you

I love being around you

You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There's only

ONE thing (one)

TWO do (two)

THREE words (three)

FOUR you... (four)

(I love you) I love you

There's only

ONE way (one)

TWO say (two)

Those THREE words (three)

And that's what I'll do... (four)

(I love you) I love you

You make it easy

It's as easy as 1-2-1-2-3-4

There's only

ONE thing

TWO do

THREE words

FOUR you...

(I love you) I love you

There's only

ONE way

TWO say

Those THREE words

And that's what I'll do...

(I love you) I love you

1-2-3-4

I love you

(I love you) I love you