Nightmare Thirty

The voice came back again. Not only for tonight, but also this whole day.

I still hear it now. It is unbearable and noisy, screaming and yelling loudly like when they put a needle in your earlobe. I hear her beg for mercy, and I can feel the pain in her voice every second that passes... How am I suppose to keep up in life if every time I close my eyes or even just when I'm alone I hear her scream? How?

Of course, there's nothing I can do. How can I? The more I try to contain them and lock them away in my memory, they always find a way to torment me.

Even after all I every did, all those things I've done and said to me or to others, even if those things are wrong, I can't be free nor happy.

Guys, I know I need help. I really do. But I admit that I'm as stubborn as a mule to go. I find it really difficult to go and accept an advise from my parent to go see someone who won't give a fuck of what happens to me, because all he or she worries about for real is the money. 

Let's face it guys: If I'm gone, there will always be another human to take my place. There's always who will take your place once you're gone.

I just want to live normally again guys, but these nightmares and the voices won't let me. I still think I have a little chance of being happy again. It's my right as human. I have the right to be happy again, even it's for a little while. 

What would you do? How can someone be happy again after all this?

Help me guys, please....