*Epilouge*

~Niall

This cant be true, i need to find out the truth, i'm freaking out right now.

Raven can't be dead...

I tried my hardest to make her happy. and just to take her mind off everything, but.. But I guess i didnt try hard enough, this just breaks my heart, my best friend died, and now the girl he loved the most, and the girl that he would of forever cherished is gone too, the only thing i can do now is just live my life, and keep them close to my heart and remember them forever.

my phone started to ring, as i looked at the screen, i saw Liam's name, i grab it and answer it right away. 

"Liam, what is it... Is she okay?"

"Niall... She didnt make it, she over dosed on pills" 

It went silent for a bit, and the tears just started to spill from my eyes, I couldn't face anyone at the moment. I wanted to make Harry proud and prove to him that I could've taken good care of his one love, but i failed. 

***** A week later****

Today was the funeral. Everyone dressed in black, and the vibes coming off everyone just made you want to cry, not a soul around here was happy. I couldn't even talk, because i know that if I did, I would break down crying. Everyone sat down waiting for them to bring Harry's and Ravens caskets in, and placing them in the front of the room. 

Liam, Zayn, Paul, and Raven and Harry's parents were the pallbearers, they asked if I wanted to, but i couldnt do it, thinking about them both being in those boxes

lifeless and still.

It just makes me so sad to know that they're both gone.

When they placed down the caskets everyone took their seats, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and I sat in the front along with their parents, Paul, and Simon. 

Both Louis and I were too scared to believe their gone, we sat next to each other holding each othres hands in support if we feel like crying.

The preast started to speak, but I totally ignored the things he was saying, i just blocked out everyone. and then a few moments after Louis nudges me. I look up at him, and he asks me "Niall, are you coming up, or are you going to stay here?"

I take a glance at the caskets and decide. "Yes, I need to say goodbye to my little brother and his girl friend."

As we walk closer to the caskets m stomach starts to get butterflies and I start to get more nervous as I walk up to them. Louis, and I were last. 

After Liam said goodbye Louis and I walked up. We held each others hands and walked up. The moment i seen Harry lying in there, I wanted to cry. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him "Good bye Harry... I love you, see you when I get there little brother."

We started to walk over to Raven, and i gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The four of us took a picture in front of Harry's casket then walked out. There were hundreds of paparazzi and fans standing outside of the funeral home. It was so annoying, and I just cant take this.

One of the paparazzi guys put there camera in my face and I just lost it, I grabbed his camera and threw it on the ground, and started to stomp on it. He then pushed me and started to yell at me. Usually I would get scared, but i'm not scared of anything no more, I already went throught one of the most scariest things in my life.

Losing one of my best friends, my little brother. 

Paul pushed the guy out of the way, and pulled me toward the limo. i hopped in and we were off to bury them.