Chapter 10

Raven~

i sat in the lobby at the hospital in silence for three hours waiting for them to let me see him, he's in cardiac arrest and no ones allowed to see him right now, and its making me more and more nervous, they told s that he might not survive but they're trying the best they can. Every moment i wait its just getting worse, i need to see him, i want to be able to feel the soft blissfulness of his skin and his soft curly hair, the shining green in his eyes, i cant loose him, not like this. 

I need him. 

All that went through my head at this point was "please god, dont take him from me, i need him here with me." i sat on the chair in the lobby with my legs curled up to my chest in complete silence. it hurt for me to talk, or to even look at anyone. All i wanted to do was cry, and just let it all out. But it just didnt come out. 

I heard familiar voices from behind me, but i didnt want to look, i stayed in my same position and stared blankly into nothing. Niall came to sit beside me and it was just awkward silence for a bit, until he broke the silence. "How are you doing?" he asked, his voice almost shattering as he tried to keep his tears in, but failed. 

I stayed silent, ignoring him and anyone around me, i couldnt do it, i couldnt talk or i'd break down in tears, and i dont want to make a scene. 

"I understand if you dont wanna talk right now, but im here if you need anyone" Niall told me and he hugged me and walked towards the rest of the boys. I then hear a doctor start to speak from behind us 

"Harry's ready to see people, he's finally awake"

i stood up as quick as i could. stepping next to Niall, holding his hand for support. The closer we got to the room the more i wanted to cry, then i felt a single tear falling from my eye. followed by more, I stopped before the door as everyone but me and Niall stepped in. I looked up at Niall and clung to his torso hugging him as tight as i could, Balling my eyes out. Niall held me just as tight and he cried along with me putting his face into my neck to hide his face. 

Once we calmed our selves down, we heard Harry call us to come see him, his voice sounded so raspy as if he were dehydrated, it didnt sound to good. I walked in staring at him, I walked closer to him and once i touched his hand I started to cry again, I couldnt hold them back. 

"Can Raven and I have a moment alone please?" Harry asked as everyone left.

When we were alone, he brought his hand up to my face and wiped the tears away with his thumb. 

"Don't cry babe, angels werent meant to cry" he told me.

"H-Harry... I love you" i stuttered quietly.

"I love you too Raven" he replied

"Look Raven, I dont think im going to survive, the doctor said that the knife had gotten my lungs and every moment that passes by im dying... Im so sorry. I want you to know that every moment we had together was the best time of my life, dont ever forget about me" he said as tears started to stream down his face, as did mine.

i felt so heart broken, i couldnt even speak or move, i was just to hurt. I fell inlove with Harry and the thought of him leaving just makes me so sad. I stared into his eyes as he placed something in my hand, he closed my hand and kissed it. 

I open my hand and pull out a necklace with a paper plane pendant on it. I looked back at him and wondered why he was giving me his most favourite piece of jewellery. "I want you to keep this.. and i want you to always remember the memories of us, and all the great times we had together... They're memories that last a life time" he whispered next to my ear.