Chapter 7. Harry:

This morning when i woke up Raven wasnt beside me, so i couldnt open my eyes to see her beautiful face. she must of been in the bathroom or getting something to eat. today i was going to be very busy so i wont be able to hang out with her that much, but she can come with us so im so happy about that. i just stayed laying down in bed and took a peek at twitter and my mentions, i followed a few fans and tweeted "GOOD MORNING!"

While i was on twitter Raven came walking through the door with a tray of food for us, she came in with Niall. the food smelt so good, i was starving right now so i got so happy when they brought me breakfast. Raven told me "Since your going to be ver busy today i just thought id bring you some breakfast"

"thank you babe" i tell her as i give her a kiss on the forehead.

i got out of bed and walked over to my luggage to grab some clothes, i had to get dressed for rehersal today. i feel so lazy though. i took the toast from my plate and we walked to the elavator, all of us were in there talking about what were doing today. when we got down to the lobby of the hotel we heard fans start to scream, security held them back as we walked to the car, we all tried to say hi, but Paul and the security made us go. We hopped into the van and we were off to go reherse for tomorrow

When we got there, it was a bit crazy, this is also the first time Raven and I will be seen together, i know theres going to be a lot of rumours about this now, so that means new questions in interviews and ill be able to talk about Raven and the things i like about her. I just really hope that all the fans like her.

When we got in the building we walked straight to the stage to get prepared to reherse. We got our microphones to sing in, and we started to sing the songs we had to sing for the concert tomorrow. When we were singing Little Things i said "I dedicate this to Raven". She had a big smile on her face and her cheeks her burning bed, it was so adorable when she blushed. 

After our rehersal we were getting ready to leave and putting everything away. On our way back to the hotel we decided to stop at Burger King to get something to eat, we were all starving. I shared my food with Raven as she cuddled up next to me in the van, we finished our food  before we got to the hotel. I couldn't wait to get back so i can sleep, i'm so tired. 

When we arrived at the hotel we walked to the elavator slowly, and waited for it. Once the door for our room opened I just walked over to the bed and dropped on it. I just wanted to sleep, so Raven helped me take off my shoes and the rest of my clothing so i can be comfy while i sleep. I curled up in a ball and huddled up with the blankets. Raven sat beside me running her fingers thouughout my hair, listening to music. She got off the bed which made my eyes shoot open, i asked her "Where are you going babe?"

she turned around and said "Just go to sleep, i'm going to visit Niall"

i nodded as she said that and covered up the in the blankets while she walked out, i felt so tired and i just wanted to go to bed.

*******Harry's Dream*******

I open my eye to see a nice blue sky and one or two clouds just floating around, with a nice bright sun, i look around me and i see a field of grass, im laying in grass. I get up to look around and I see a swing set, i walk over to it to see whats going on, i walk slowly. Raven comes up behind me giggling like crazy, i turn to look at her, as she grabs my hand, she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I smile stupidly at her, i can feel my cheeks burning red. She starts to walk over to the swing set pulling me with her, i just follow behind letting her lead the way, We  both sit down on the swings, and start to swing back and forth, i kept my eyes on hers. When I stare into her eyes, it gives me butterflies.

"You're so beautiful babe" i tell her

she smiles and we both stop swinging, she grabs my hand and pulls me with her once again, we walk up a hill with a random tree on top. it looked so nice with the sun shining through the leaves and it was a very large tree. When we get up the hill, Raven pulls out a marker, she climbs onto the tree and i follow behind her. She starts to draw on a part of the tree that has missing bark, she puts our initials on the tree. i take a look at it and it says "R.C + H.S = <3"