2

"Are you okay?" Neji asked upon answering the door, letting me in to see Sasuke.

"I'm fine." I clutched my stomach, painfully walking in. "I feel horrible."

"You look like you're going to vomit. Go on, the restroom's over that way. I'll tell Sasuke you're here." Neji closed the door behind me, hurrying to his room down the hallway as I headed for the restroom.

I felt horrible, remembering I ate everything Choji placed on my plate. The thought of dead cooked meat reached me and suddenly, I started running to the bathroom, making it just in time to throw up what I had just eaten.

"Naruto, are you okay?" Sasuke knocked, his voice laced with worry as he asked Neji for a bottle of water.

"I'm fine, I'll be okay." I assured, kneeling by the toilet seat and emptying out more of the disgraceful fluid.

"Naruto, let me in." Sasuke tried opening the door, but to no avail.

Finally done, I flushed everything down and proceeded to splash water into my mouth, opening the door as I spit it out into the sink.

"Naruto, this is the third time this week. Are you sure you're okay?" Sasuke handed me the water bottle, leaning against the frame of the door as I waterfalled some mouthwash into my mouth.

"It's nothing." I assured, "I just ate too much, Choji had me eat this plateful of-"

"You're lying." Sasuke interrupted. "You've been skipping meals at school, you barely have enough energy, and you keep throwing up. Naruto, please tell me I'm not right to think you're doing this on purpose."

I looked at him, "Why do you think I'd do that?"

"You're doing it right now!" He shouted. "I don't know who told you or how this idea got into your head, but I don't like it. Everyday you grow paler and frail, I don't like hearing people whisper about how my boyfriend keeps looking skinnier and skinnier. You were completely fine the way you were!"

"Oh, so now I can't worry about how I look?" I shouted back. "Now you're going to lie to my face and tell me you didn't cringe when I used to eat like a pig back then?!"

"Naruto, why?" Sasuke looked pained. "Why?"

"I wish I knew."

"No, you do now." He sighed, "And you know you need help."