6

"Where am I?"

Itachi sprang up, hurrying to his brother's side as the boy began to wake up.

"You idiot!" Itachi scolded, holding back tears as he hesitated to hug his brother, scared he'd break something.

"Itachi, don't yell, my head hurts." The boy complained, his eyes feeling heavy as they adjusted to the bright hospital room."I'm fine, stop being a wimp."

Itachi nudged the boy on the side. "You know what? For being such an idiot, I'm not telling you where your boyfriend is. You can find out on your own."

"What are you talking about?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh, right, your accident happened first." Itachi watched as confusion passed his brother's face. "He's here. He passed out and apparently he's suffering from some shit."

Sasuke ignored every strain on his body, determined to walk out of his room even if it killed him on the way.

Nurses pleaded gently, trying to push him back to his bed. Even Itachi, after realizing his brother was indeed a complete idiot, joined the nurses in helping him back to his place.

"You're not going anywhere." He said, making sure his little brother stayed put. "He's fine, Sasuke. Just malnutritioned, seriously, that guy."

Sasuke frowned, "Itachi, please, I have to see him. He's... oh, god." Sasuke threw a palm up to his face, thinking of the horrors his boyfriend was going through. "Please let me see him."

"Nope." Itachi calmly looked at his nails, ignoring the loud begging from the boy strapped to the bed. "That kid Kiba already told me his condition. He said he's doing fine, the doctors said he'll be out by tomorrow, though, he'll need some specialist."

"Really? He's okay?" Sasuke asked.

"Really." Itachi assured.

No, I was not okay. Finally, after the doctor gave me the 'okay' to go home, I realized that now I had to be watched 24/7 by my parents.

Concerned, Kushina and Minato had cried as they pleaded me to comply to the doctor's warning. I had only nodded to end their useless pleading, of course I wasn't going to stop.

Finally home, the first thing my parents did was sit and watch me eat an entire plate of food before I could even be allowed to go back to my room.

I was mad enough already, saddened even, that I hadn't gotten a chance to see Sasuke before I left the hospital.

Feeling terrible, I waited until the moment my parents walked out into the garden to run to the bathroom and throw the contents of my stomach out.

No, everyone's was wrong. I didn't need help.