5

"Sasuke, cheer up. He's probably sleeping." Itachi slapped his brother on the back, laughing at some joke his group of friends made.

Sasuke ignored his brother's assurance, feeling, no, knowing, something was wrong.

"Kiba, Sai!" He shouted after the two as they lounged in the living room. "Has he answered yet?"

"Dude, we literally just called him two minutes ago." Kiba shrugged.

"Call again." Sasuke demanded, hating how his phone was now out of battery. "Sai, has he answered your texts?"

"78 unread texts. Sasuke, I think you're being paranoid." Sai hugged, rolling his eyes as he opened his messages to send another message to the idiot blond.

"Paranoid? Doesn't it strike you as odd how he hasn't answered one call since an hour ago? Or how he hasn't answered any messages?" The raven haired boy asked, losing patience as time seemed to pass by and not one sign from Naruto.

"Like I said earlier, maybe he's out with his parents. You know how his family's tight like that." Kiba once again shrugged, ending another unanswered call.

Sasuke had had it now. Rushing out from his brother's house, he drove towards his boyfriend's house, breaking a few speed limits as he nervously made his way down different roads.

Unfortunately for Sasuke, he didn't make it.

85 unread messages from Sai and Kiba. 53 missed calls from Kiba, 7 from Sasuke.

Naruto sighed, turning his phone off as he stepped out of the steamy shower with a towel around his waist.

"Naruto?" His mother barged into his room, overlooking the frail body of her son as her eyes rained from whatever she had read on her phone.

Naruto was quick to at least pull on the nearest shirt he could find. "What is it? Mom?" He asked, looking up to see his dad, too, had joined them.

"Naruto, Sasuke's been in an accident." Minato informed, Kushina hugging her son close as he stood still, his mind processing what he'd just heard.

"Naruto?" His mother asked, before the boy himself collapsed.