Chapter 1

"Candice"

"Candice"

"Oi get you're last ass up" he said. Far man he annoys my so much, and why is he waking me up this early.

"What do you want" I said putting the pillow over my head

"You're meant to be going shopping with me remember, for my date with Amelia" he said with a big smile on his face. Holy shit I totally forgot about that, hope he thinks I didn't forget.

"Oh yeah right, got to make sure you look good for your date" replying with a fake smile. I didn't want him to go in a date with Amelia. I have know him since I was 5 and we have been best friends ever since.

"Come on hurry up its nearly 11 were leaving in 10" he shouted walking to the kitchen

I got dressed into a pair of high waisted denim shorts, black crop tops and my black hi top converses. I put my hair in 2 braids and put some mascara and pink lipstick on.

"Come on Candice I wanna go already" he said "Okay okay I'm coming settle let me grab my phone and wallet" I shouted back.

"Why did I have to come shopping with you why couldn't your brother go with you"

"Because he doesn't have a good style, like you do"

"Have you seen the way I dress I chose the first thing I see" I said laughing. He looked at my and smiled, man his smile lights at my world.

-

"Do you think she will like me in this" he said butting his shirt up

"Yeah that look really good on you, but I think this colour would look way better on you" handing him a maroon shirt

"See this is why I need you should you make my look better"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Alright I'll get this, let's go pay"

"Little shit can we grab some lunch now we have been walk for ages and I'm starving" I say make a pouting face.

"Don't call me that and fine but hurry cause I want to go to one more shop before we go home"

"Alright, do you want anything cause your not a have any of mine"

"Nah I'm alright, I'll eat when we get back home"

"Okay, but if you try and eat my food I with hit you"

"Okay whatever"

"Hey can I ask you a question"

"What's up"

"You never told me how you meet Amelia"

"Well" he said with the cutest smile on his face. "We meet when I was serving her at the register and I asked for her number and we started talking and now we are going on our first date"

"That's so cute" I said back trying to put on a happy face but deep down I could help the fact that I liked him so much but he just never liked me back

"Alright let's get the last thing I want and head back home"

"Sounds like a good plan" I replied

-

"Alright I'll see you later tonight I'm gonna get ready for my date"

"Okay see you later" replying while unlocking my room

I went to my room and put all my clothes that I bought in a corner so I could do a clothing haul after I got back from my run. Oh yeah i didn't tell you guys I'm a youtuber, and so is the little shit I went shopping with he shares a channel with 4 other annoying people that I love, oh yeah we have been youtubers for 4 years.

"Mum I'm going for a jog I'll be back in an hour"

"Okay honey, I'm just going to go grab a few things for dinner at the shops"

"Alright see you later" I replied before leaving

I love the out doors it's so fresh and clean and no one around to bother me on the beautiful peaceful day. All of a sudden I was my ex Harry running from around the corner behind me, great I thought to myself just as my day was getting good. Oh well I just keep running straight hoping he wouldn't come up to me.

"Hey"

I turned around to see who said hey and of course it was Harry. "Hi Harry, how are you" not that I wanted to know anyway

"Not bad, yourself"

"Good, oh looks like a go to run mum wants me home for dinner, see ya"

"Okay bye" he said before running off

-

"Hey guys and welcome back to my channel so today I'm going to be doing a clothing haul, so earlier today I went out shopping with the bestie and we bought heaps of clothes so I decided to make a haul so lets jump right into it"

After about an hour of filming, mum walks in with my plate of food and leaves, we hardly because she is always at work and I'm always out places.

"Mum I'm going over to the boys house for a little I'll be back later"

"Alight honey don't be back too late you have dance training tomorrow"

"Okay bye mum"

"Bye

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my book, I'm really finding this book really fun to make and I'm sorry that you only know two of the characters names but the rest will be introduces in the second chapter along with a lot of other things💞
(I'm sorry if there is any incorrect words)