Chapter 28

3 days later

Faith's POV

"Do I look good with this make up" I asked Candice, I'm wearing a white dress that is low at the back and has sparkles through the dress, I'm in love with the dress.

"Yes"

"You didn't even look at me"

"So do I have too"

"Yes you do because I'm tell you too"

"Can't you ask the boys I'm a little busy"

"You are laying on a yoga ball"

"Exactly"

"Fine I'll ask Jake"

"Ask me what" Jake said walking into my room

"Does this look good" I said

"Yeah"

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Okay well bye"

"Bye" Jake said walking out of my room

"I'm going to leave too"

"Why is everyone leaving"

"Well you told Jake to leave and I want to get water"

"Okay whatever"

Candice's POV

"I thought you would like this" Jake said handing me a journal

"What's this for"

"You can write things in it"

"What like how much I hate myself"

"I guess you could write about the baby"

"Okay thanks" I said walking out to the backyard

Dear Diary I think..

This is day 1 of how many day will be here in this hell. Jake gave my this to write all my feelings in but I'm not sure I want too. I miss my family so much, I want to see them again. I have a baby on the way, I just want it to be over they won't let me get rid of it because they will kill me so I'm stuck here for a year until this baby is born which is not going to be fun. I'm hoping for a girl so she can be like me, I wish I can keep the baby but it will be taken away from me. I can't wait to get out of here, and be reunited with everyone.

I shut the book and hid it in my bed so that no one could find it. I laid down and starting doing random flips and tried to do tricks on my bed, it was a epic fail.

Jai's POV

"I'm going to pick up Faith I'll meet you guys at the school" I said

"Alright" Luke said

"Do you know what she is wearing" Emma said

No but she will look good" I said

I got in the car and drove to Faith's house, she gave me a street name that I've never heard before. I pulled up at her house, it was really nice and big, I beeped the car letting her know I was here.

Faith's POV

I gave Jai the address of the house, he would never expect it to be a hell centre from the outside. I was fixing my hair when I heard a car beep at the front I automatically knew it was Jai. I heard someone screaming Jai's name and knew it was Candies.

"Jake get Candies and make sure she doesn't go anywhere NOW" I ordered him

"Yes boss" He said walking to Candies room

I grabbed my phone and clutch then walked towards the door. I walked outside to see Jai standing with flowers in his had at the car door, I walked down to him and gave him a kiss.

"These are for you beautiful" Jai said

"Thank you, your so sweet" I said

"Thanks, ready to go"

"Yeah" I said, he opened the passenger seat so that I could hop in.

Candies POV

I was laying on the floor, when I heard at car beep. I walked to my bedroom window to see Jai standing at the front of his car with flowers. I banged on the window screaming Jai's name but I don't think he could hear me. I ran out my door and out to the lounge room to see Jake standing the with Brad so that I couldn't get past.

"Move I need to see him" I said trying to push them out of the way

"We can't let that happen you know" Brad said

"I don't care just move" I said

"Sorry" Jake said slapping my cheek really hard

"You fucking dick head" I spat

"Shut up you slut" Brad said

Jake hit my cheek again then kicked my thigh, so I could fall down. Brad picked me up but my arms and I starting screaming and shouting. The shoved me in some closet and locked it, I tried to open the door but I couldn't get out. I was trapped in some dark place with no food, water or light.

-

Jai's POV

Talked about fun times, max & Tuscan, 'shake it off'

"I better head hope it's getting late" Faith said

"I'll take you home" I said

"It's alright stay here with your friends"

"I'd rather come with you"

"If you say so"

I drove her back home and we just sat in the car listing to each other breath. I lend in closer to her and kiss her lips but this time it didn't feel right, I could feel all her secrets through the kiss. I pulled back straight away she gave me a confused look but shrugged it off.

"Goodnight Jai" She said

"Goodnight"

Hope you guys liked that chapter sorry for not updating in a while, I didn't know what to write and I didn't want it to be boring so I left it for a while💞