Chapter 7

I woke up at about 4 because I couldn't sleep and it is 6 right now. I'm so bored and there is nothing to do. Jai is still sleeping and I don't really feel like waking him up, so I decided to take my phone out side and watch the the sun rise and take some photos. It was so peaceful and quite I could here the birds cheeping and I could see people in the streets walking around. I wish I could live in Sydney it's such a beautiful place and the people are so lovely.

"Morning" I said to Jai who was on his phone

"Morning babe" He said and then my phone beeped

I looked at my phone and saw the tweet that Jai had tagged me in, it said with this beautiful girl @candicepearl in Sydney having a get time. I tweeted back @JaiBrooks1 couldn't think of anyone else to be here with. All of a sudden luke replayed on Jai tweet saying @candicepearl @Jaibrooks1 aren't you guys cute, and when are you getting home it's so boring. I tweeted back @Luke_Brooks thanks💞 we will be hoke sooner than you know it. @candicepearl I hope so Luke tweeted back.

"So do you want to film a video before we head back to the station"

"Sure, what should we film"

"Let's do truth or dare but we will get everyone to send in the questions"

"Alright sounds good"

We tweeted out asking people for their truth and dare questions and started the video. There was heaps of dares that people wanted us to dare and heaps of them were funny, and the truth questions were a challenging to answer. After we finished the video, we got dressed because we filmed in our pyjamas, and took a bus to the police station. Olivia and Jackson were there as well.

"We haven't found any trace of your mother yet" The police officer said

"Are you serious, why can't you find her should have a lead by now" Olivia said in a frustrated voice

"We have been trying as best as we can"

"Well it's not good enough, I want her now"

"Yes we understand, is there any other relative you could stay with"

"My dad but we haven't spoken for 5 years and he lives in Melbourne"

"Okay well we can let you and your friends fly back to Melbourne in 3 days"

"Okay, but how will I get in contact with him"

"Don't wary we will handle that"

"Okay, is there anything else so I can go home"

"No that's it"

"Thank you" We all said walking out of the station

"I can give you kids a ride, and you can stay at mine" Jacksons mum said

"Thanks, but I don't really want to stay at any ones house for now" Olivia said

"Me and Jai are staying in a hotel so we don't need a place"

"Alright well let's get you too your house"

Jacksons mum dropped us off at Olivia's house and she packed all of her and her mothers valuable items and put them in a suited see along with clothes and shoes for her to take to Melbourne

"Hey do you want to stay with us, there is a spare room and we aren't going out anywhere today" I said

"Yeah sure that would be great I thought I could stay here but I can't handle it" Olivia said

"It's alright"

We grabbed everything and headed back to our hotel, Olivia went to the spare room and went starlight to sleep. Me and Jai just watched a few movies to pass time.

"Hey wanna go to the pool" Jai asked

"Yeah sure I'll get changed and leave a note for Olivia"

"Alright"

I wrote a note for Olivia telling her where we would be if she woke up and then me and Jai went down to the pool. The pool area was massive, me and Jai spent about an hour in the pool and decided to get out and tan for a little.

"Let's go back up and order heaps of food and watch a movie or something" I said putting my towel around me

"Okay"

We went back to our room and Olivia was sitting in the lounge room watching TV.

"Hey Olivia"

"Hey, you guys have fun"

"Yeah we did, we are gonna order some food and put on a movie wanna join us"

"Sure that sounds fun"

We ended up watching season 1 of the 100 because there was no good movies on netflix. We worded heaps of food and we only at like half of it. I'm glad that we are leaving soon because I really miss my family, but I feel sorry for Olivia because she doesn't have her mum with her but the police go in contact with her dad so she is going to stay with him for a little while. We all ended up falling asleep on the lounge and it was around 1am when I woke up so I decided to go to the bed so it was more comfy and I must of woke Jai up be ye came and followed me.

"Goodnight" I said giving him a kiss

"Goodnight babe"

Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter sorry it was short I didn't really know what to write. Please vote and comment, love you guys💞