Wet The Bed(Chris Brown)

So this imagine is about if Chris turned wet the bed into a music video
***************************************

The clock starts ticking while Chris is on the bed with his head in his hands.

Ludacris is saying his part while doing hand motions.

Chris stands up and whips around looking at the girl in his bed then crawls over to her.("I ain't afraid to drown if that means I'm deep up in yo ocean yeah)

She wraps her legs around his waist and grabs the back of his neck while Chris picks her up spinning her around then setting her gently on the bed(girl I'll drink you down sipping on yo body all night)

Chris wraps her legs around his back and kisses her neck then put his head on her chest(I just wanna take yo legs and wrap em round girl you cummin right now my head to yo chest feelin yo heartbeat girl)

Chris flips her over and places his hands on her waist slowly moving against her(swimming all in yo sea and you sweating all over me bring it forward don't chu run)

The little hand on the clock goes slow as it starts raining outside(I don't want to be a minute man baby you just like a storm raining on me girl you soaking wet)

Chris flips her on her back and kisses down her body getting to her panty line she closes her eyes as her back arches(I'm goin kiss it right yeah yeah I'm gon lick all night yeah yeah)

Chris comes back to her face while he's slowly grinding against her(girl when I'm inside yeah yeah yeah girl you heard what I said I'm gon make you wet the bed)

Chris puts her legs behind her head(I'm gon put yo legs behind yo head when I make you wet the bed)

The rain is getting heavier as it starts storming(you don't know what chu in fo)

The girl climbs on top of Chris and winds her hips while holding her hair(finna get inside yo mental)

Chris bends her over(bend yo back it's limbo)

Shes moaning(Ima make you feel like a nympho)

Chris licks her ear(tonight you're mine baby girl)

She glides her fingertips up and down his back(anytime you want it)

Chris kisses her again and pins her hands down to the bed(I'm willing and ready girl to give it)

Chris licks down her body then picks her up(startin lickin yo body go to tremblin)

Chris flips her on her side(flip around girl lemme get it from the side)

Chris kisses her ear then bites it(and I can I visit all those spots you like)

The camera flashes over her neck,back,lips,booty and thighs(ya neck ya back ya sexy lips booty and thighs)

Yea you get the idea
Haven't posted n forever