I Was Here The Whole Time Pt✌(Chris Brown)

Chris Pov-

I've been banging on Yn's door for the longest and she hasn't been answering.

I know she's here cause Myah texted me and told me that she was.

"Yn! Open up okay I just wanna talk" I said as the door opened.

"Hey Chris" she said sniffing afterwards she had bags underneath her eyes and it sounded like she's been crying.

"Hi umm can I come in?" I asked smiling weakly. She nodded slowly before moving backwards so I could get inside.

I walked inside finding a place on the couch as she sat next to me.

"So how ya been?" I asked. It's only been a week since the incident so I wanted to lighten the air a little bit.

"Good Chris just fine" she spoke bitterly. I could hear the sarcasm in her voice.

"Okay umm I'm sorry about the party" I said slowly rubbing my palms on my pants.

"Yea it was a bust wasn't it?" She said laughing coldly.

"No I mean about our part" I said motioning with my hands. She huffed before messing with the ends of her hair.

"Chris just say the shit already! I love you Yn you're my world I never realized how much I need you since that night I wanna be your everything your shoulder to cry on the one you make up to and go to sleep to the one I wanna marry the one I want to have my kids the one who I wanna die with Yn I love you just say that Chris is that to damn hard' by the time she finished she was in full fledged tears and sobs.

I huffed before I pulled her into my chest and kissed her. She tried to fight back but I held the back of her neck to keep her running. I watched her leg rise and her eyes close as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We pulled away after a couple of minutes just staring into each others eyes.

"I love you Yn I'm sorry for not seeing it earlier in our friendship I'm a dumb blind ass nigga that-"

"Oh shut up and kiss me!" She said pulling me back into another kiss. I wrapped my arms around her lower back as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I spun us around and she broke the kiss to laugh.

Finally got my dream girl.