Dating Naked Ep✌(All Star)

Hannah Pov-

Today's day 2 of dating naked we have 2 more days so ima try and work it out.

Chris Pov-

I walked down the shore of the beach seeing probably the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on she was light skinned with nice boobs and a medium-sized booty and her smile was mesmerizing.

"Hey my names Chris"

"Heyy Hannah" she said hugging me.

She's a hugger hmm...

Hannah Pov-

The man before me was gorgeous and his lil man was beyond beautiful but August was bigger by a few inches but we ain't here for dick sizes.

August Pov-

"Hi my name's Karrueche but you can call me Kae"

"August baybeh" I said kissing ha hand.

She giggled and blushed she didn't have all dat much but she was beautiful.

"So shall we continue on?" I asked.

She giggled and nodded.

Hannah Pov-

Me and Chris was having fun he really wasn't boring we was swimming laughing and smiling non-stop I can get used to this.

After we had our fun we sat in the sand enjoying the sun.

He intertwined our fingers and I blushed laying my head on his shoulder he was a romantic and August didn't even cross my mind.

August Pov-

Kae and me was actually having
fun she gave me a makeova and I did the same we both looked hideous but we didn't even care.

"Dats enough makeup" I laughed.

She put the makeup down and blushed as she looked in the mirror and busted out laughin.

"I'm so ugly" she said laughin which turned into sobs.

I was confused why she was crying.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?" I asked pulling ha into my chest.

"Am I that ugly?" she cried.

"No you're beautiful why would you eva think dat" I said.

"My ex Chris used to cheat on me with women who had more than me he told me he liked my body but that didn't stop him from cheating the girls was always developed more and prettier me and them compared I was ugly ill always be ugly" she cried.

"Shh na look at me"

She turned around looked me in da face.

"You're to beautiful any man can see dat and any man dat cheats on you is crazy you're mad beautiful any man will be lucky to have you and so what you're underdeveloped dat makes you special unlike deez ootha hoes who get dey stuff surgically glued to dey body"

She laughed a little and hugged me.

"Thanks August"

I kissed her forehead.

"And don't fa get it"

She removed ha head from my chest and looked up at me crashin ha lips into mine and I instantly kissed back she made me feel so different den what Hannah made me feel.

******************************

Gotta fuck summ shit up!!!