Chapter Eighteen

Mom started walking down the aisle, her arm in my grandpa's.

Billie looked like he was about to throw up.

"Psst." I said quietly. He looked over at me and mouthed "what?".

'Don't freak out.' I mouthed.

He looked at me for a minute, then nodded, my mom now at the center.

Tre was in the back, snickering silently. This shouldn't be good.

The pastor cleared his throat and started. "Dearly beloved-"

"ARE YOU LISTENING?!!? I CANT REMEMBER A WORD THAT YOU WERE SAYING!!!" Tre sang smiling. Mike sat on the step, clearly thinking that this wedding was a disaster, and hid his face in his hands.

Billie was trying not to laugh while my mother looked as if she didn't know what was happening.

I looked at Christian and he gave me a thumbs up and a slight smile. I smiled a little too, to let him know I saw him.

The pastor looked around and repeated himself and to his luck, without any interruptions from a crazy, drummer.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony. They said they wanted the wedding short so I'll get straight to the point of why we're here." There was a few chuckles from the congregation after he said this.

We didn't have a ring bearer so Mike just handed one to Billie, then to my mom.

"Billie Joe Armstrong, do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife, to honor and obey, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"Hell, yeah I do, Father." He said, smiling at my mom. Under her veil, she looked pissed.

Oh no.

"And do you, Kimberly Joann White, take this man as your lawful wedded husband, to honor and obey, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

She hesitated before saying quietly, "I do."

The pastor smiled and closed his Bible. "You may now kiss the bride."

Billie lifted the veil off of her and they kissed. It wasn't a peck on the lips nor like a sex kiss, it was more of a 'I love you and I don't care who sees me kiss you' kind of kiss.

They pulled away and we all cheered. My mom smiled and Billie went and picked her up bridal style, carrying her outside.

Everyone followed then out there except me and... Christian.

He went up to me and said, "The hi-tops go great with the dress."

I smiled even though he was being sarcastic. "Remember, not a normal wedding."

He smirked and grabbed my hand and lead me to his black car. My mom and dad-

Wait, dad? Oh yeah, he is that now. Huh.

Anyway, my mom and dad already left to go to the reception. I got in Christian's car and told him directions to the reception hall.

We got there around 3:20. He pulled me out of the car with him and we went inside.

People were awed at our decoration skills.

We walked inside and took a seat at a table with Joey and Jakob. There was one more seat and I gave it to Christian.

"Why is he here?" Joey whined.

"He's a guest. And get some manners." I responded.

I went over to an extra table and got another chair, then proceeding to bring it back over to our table.