Chapter 6

Eddie's POV

I walked back with Yacker to my room. She sat down on my bed and I sat next to her.

"Hey are you ok" I asked.

"Yea" she said but I could see something was not right. Did KT real have to ruin this night.

"Hey what's wrong" I asked

"Nothing I am just tried" she said. Well I don't blame her it was already 10:30. I was tired myself.

"Me too wanna get ready and change into our pjs" I asked.

"Yea" she said

Patricia's POV

Eddie went to the boys bathroom to chance while I changed in his and Fabian' s room. But of course Fabian was not in there. I finished changing and was waiting for Eddie to come. I heard a knock in the door.

It is Eddie I thought. I opened to see KT there.

"Let me have Eddie or suffer for everyday that you are at this house"KT said.

"Why would I do that" I said.

"Fine suffer it will start tomorrow" she said.

"Yea like I'm scared of you" I said

"You will be" she said and walked away.

"Whatever"I said and closed the door.

5 minutes later Eddie came in.

Eddie's POV

I walked and saw Yacker sitting on the bed. She looked more mad and sad more than before.

"Hey what's wrong" I asked again.

"Nothing it is just KT problems" she said

"Oh trust me I will get her to stop somehow" I said.

She got up and give me a big hug I hugged her back she had never done this before.

Patricia's POV

I didn't tell him about what KT said. I didn't want to get him worried.

We went to bed it was already 11:00.

Only I could not get comfortable for some reason. Eddie saw that I couldn't.

" I am going to move a little" he said

"Ok " I said. He picked me up a little and moved me right next to him.

I laid on his chest and fell asleep. It was a good night besides the KT problems.

****************************************

A/N hey I told you guys I will try to make this chapter longer. So what do you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

~ sibuna