Chapter 28

Patricia's POV
We finally made it to Eddie's window, which was at the back of the house, not to mention there was no sign of light in the pure darkness, it was kinda scary to be honest. That's when I felt something crawling against my skin going up my arm. OMG IT WAS A DAMN SPIDER. I tired not to yell but I let a little squeal out of my month that caught Eddie's attention.
"Yacker, what's wrong" Eddie asked concerned.
"Eddie...there..is a.. spider on my..arm" I said while standing there frozen.
"Ok don't move I will get it" Eddie said using his phone light to see the spider.
"Weasel be careful I don't want it going up my arm anymore" I said scared that it was going to run up and go all around my body.
"Don't worry I got it" Eddie said as I felt his hand brush up against my skin feeling his warmth. He held the spider in his palm. EWW.
"Look at it, it's not that bad"
"EWW get it always from me!" I said fear in my voice he knew how much I hated bugs especially spiders. Eddie laughed as he threw it somewhere far in the ground. "Shut up" I said trying to walk away but couldn't due to him pulling me back by my arm.
"Come here" he said trying to act innocent while laughing. He pulled me into his chest and put his arms around me to make a light warm hug. I put my arms around his torso.
"My girl can be mean stubborn, rude and pour drinks on people, something mean you name it she will do it, but show her a bug or spider" he said laughing harder " and she will freak" he finished.
I felt super mad now I tried to walk away from him but his strong arms tighten around me not letting me move an inch. To be honest it felt nice, he was all warm and not to mention he smelt really good. But still I was mad.
"I'm just playing with you blabs, no need to get all mad" he said kissing my forehead. Ugh why is he so sweet!!
"Fine" I said "but can we go break in through your window now because I'm getting tired of standing here" I said trying to act annoyed even though I really wasn't.
"You know you love my hugs" he said while smirking.
"Whatever let's just go" I said while walking hand in hand with my amazing boyfriend towards his window.

It's been a while I know and I'm sorry but I hope you guys like this short little chapter and I hope to update more! Anyways if you can check out my new story Sweet Bad Boy! Thanks

Peddie forever!!