Chapter 15

Eddie's POV

I ran into the woods.

"Yacker , Patricia" I called no answer. Then I remember that there was a clearing where they did sibuna meetings. Maybe she was there. I ran to the clearing. There she was. She laid on the floor with her eyes closed and it look like she had been crying.

"Yacker" I yelled. I saw her lift her head but then put it back down. She looked like she was in pain. I ran over to her.

"Yacker" I said. I pick up her head and laid it on my lap " are you ok" I asked.

"Eddie" she said weakly.

"Yea are you ok" I said.

"KT...she..."she started weakly.

"She what" I said starting to get concern.

"She...came..up..behind..me...and..hit..me..with..a...rock..on..the..head.."she said. Great KT strikes again.

"Come on can you get up" I asked her.

"Yea let...me try"she said. I got up and help her get up.

"I feel..dizzy"she said looking like she was about to fall. I quickly grab her.

"Come on let's go sit down" I said. I sat down my back against a tree. She sat on my lap side ways and laid her head on my shoulder.

Patricia's POV

I sat there thinking did he really like me? Their is only one way to find out. Asking him.

"Eddie" I said.

"Yea" he answered.

"Do you really like me"I said looking down.

***********************************

A/N hey guys how was it? Please tell me in the comment I LOVE❤ getting comments from you guys.

Please

Comment

Vote

Share

~sibuna💜