3

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ is Tamar

The principal didn't do nothing but give me 2 day suspension. I don't really care because she shouldn't have called me a hoe.

"Hey Ki right?" I saw this boy ask me he cute to. Light skin, dimples, blue eyes, ear piercing. "Uh, yeah but it's actually Kira."

"Oh well I hear a lot people call you Ki so I thought that was your name." I awkwardly nodded and started walking to my locker. "I'm Delton."

"Nice to mee-"

"Aye Ki can you believe that prin- damn who this?" You already know it's Jordon. Always be ruining the moment. 

"Look in your pocket there a piece of paper with my number. Call me." He whisper in my ear. How the hell did he get that in my pocket.

"Who was that?"

"Delton." I replied. He was fine...he is fine. I can't stop thinking about him. I mean I'm cute but I didn't think someone like him would talk to me. "He cute but not fine like Vincent."

"Gurl shut up Vincent ugly."

"So?!"

"There's a difference." She smacked her lips and folded her arms. "Need some floss?"

"Shut up come on let's go home."

----
As soon as I got home I put Delton's number in my phone. Actually his contact name is Fine_Bae💖. He is never gonna know because I have security lock on all of my things. I'm gonna wait to text him so I won't look eager.

"Ki can we talk." ReRe never wants to talk so something really must be bothering her. I patted the space next to me and she sat down. "I don't like this job mom has."

"Why all of a sudden you say this. You were fine before." She sighed and ran her hands down her face then looked back at me. "Because we had a talent show today and I was gonna beatbox but mom wasn't there like...like she promised." Her eyes filled up with water. I slowly pulled her in for a hug and she started sobbing in my shirt.

I hate seeing her like this because this rarely happens. And this was just so random. "I know it's hard, but we need the money to get out this neighborhood because momma wants us to be safe. And when she decides she has the money she will quit and be a stay at home mom because she still will get her paycheck every month." Hopefully that made her feel better. "Thanks Ki."

She got up and walked to her room and I shut my door an started texting Delton.

To Fine_Bae💖
Heyyyy

Fine_Bae💖
What up

To Fine_Bae💖
Nun.  

We actually have a lot in common. This led to text to call to FaceTime. He was shirtless! I could not stop staring. Best part about it was that he just woke up from his nap and his voice was so sexy.

"Ki Ty here!" I quickly got up from my bed and went downstairs to see what he want. "We need to talk." He stated. "Oh ok just come to my room." Once we were in my room he sat down and sighed.

"What's wrong."

"When are you gonna be able to have the money? I have like half but it's just half not all what I owe."

I should have never agree to help him. I'm being involved in a drug deal. "I should have it by the end of next week."

"No no no that's to long it has to be at the end of this week. Ki can you please make some way for that to happen."

He begged. "What's gonna happen?"

"Let's just say I have to watch my surroundings more than I used to."

Great just great. Well now I have to figure out how to get 200 and something dollars by the end of this week. "I'll try somehow." He nodded and got up. "You can stay over if you want?"

"No thanks, But maybe some other time." He probably is just nervous about what is going on right now. Otherwise he would've said yes. After he left I took me a good shower and climbed in my bed with my phone while I was on Facebook.

Nothing good so I logged off and slowly drifted to sleep.

How am I going to have that money?

Vote

Comment

Follow