6

I did not mean for chapter 5 to publish I was trying to save it!! That's why it's only 3 pages. I wasn't done.

I tried not to think about what my mom said but it kept bothering me. I know it's stupid but we barely have money to buy socks. And I barely have money to pay Ty. I'm getting ready to take a very risky chance but I'm not there yet.

"We're here." Jordon said when we pulled up in front of the mall. I forgot I was in the car. "Nervous?"

"A little but I'm fine."

"Okay, let's go." I got out the car and made sure I had everything before making my way in the store. Soon as I walk in all you can see was people, kids, different carts, different stores. Who invented the mall, because they are a genius.

"Ok we're here and we need to go past justice make a left then keep going straight until we reach VS."

"Alright, wanna grab sum to eat first because I'm hungry."

"You should've grabbed something to eat before we left, right now I have an interview in," I checked my phone for the time "5 minutes?!"

•••
As soon as we walked in perfume burned my nostrils.

Jordon went to McDonald's so I'm alone. I saw a short lady behind the cash register, smacking gum and picking her finger nails. I hate when people do that!

"Hi, I'm here for an interview with Ms.deSean?"

She scanned her clip board and scrunched her eyebrows together. "I don't see your name on schedule."

"But ma'am-"

"I'm 28 I'm not a ma''am." Oh my gosh is she serious? "I have an interveiw you have to let me back there."

"Your name is not on her schedule. Now leave."

"I don't like your attitude." I said to her. But she didn't care. I was still at the front desk refusing to even move a finger. I need this job and she is not helping. If only Jordon was here. "Let me in there or you won't have a job."

She leaned in close to my face and I don't play that so I backed up. "Is that a threat?"

"Maybe."

"Fine go back there but if I get in trouble you won't survive." Yeah right. I walked back there and saw a mall office with a women sitting at it on her little computer. I gently knocked on the door.

"Um hi it's Kira the one with the interveiw."

She looked up at me and smiled a friendly smile and gestured for me to come in. "Hi my name is Veronica but you can call me Ronni."

"I'll stick to Veronica sounds more professional for a time like this." She chuckled and nodded her head, "yeah probably right."

This is going better then I thought it would. "Ok I'm gonna ask you a few questions and then give you the application...and please don't lie just be yourself."

I nodded and started to feel relaxed. If I get the job in gonna love seeing Veronica. Not like that though but like a person to talk to at work. "Ok so first question, How old?"

"17."

"What's your dream job?"

"To become a well known photographer."