7

I was still thinking about ReRe. She is always mad and you never see her smile a lot. She always has an attitude or tryna start stupid shit. I need to find her some help. And if I can't I'll do it myself.

I love ReRe with all my heart and I will do anything in the whole universe to make her happy again.

But besides that,

I'm over at Jaylen's house doing homework. Her mom is so sweet and loving. I love being here. So calm, quiet, peaceful, respectful, all the things you would want at your own house basically.

"Tamar is tripping look what she posted." She showed me her phone and there Tamar was naked on Facebook. Ugly ugly sight to see.

"Not surprised at all. She slept with half the school." I replied. Jaylen shook her head and made the tsk sound with her mouth. "Real friends how many of us how many of us." I heard Jaylen mumbled Kanye west lyrics. "Maybe ReRe needs anger management?"

"Maybe she does. No she does. Obviously she doesn't listen to you or your mom."

"Girl what makes you think that she gonna listen to someone else?" I scoffed. She shrugged and scrolled on her phone.

"Kira someone left a letter for you. Your mom came down and told me to give it to you."

"Thanks Ma." Yes I call Jaylen's mom Ma. She actually told me to call her that Jaylen's mom. "Who is it from?"

Jaylen asked me. "I don't know."
I opened the letter and read it.
     Want to keep your little boyfriend? Give me my money.

-Anonymous

I don't have a boyfriend. What could this mean? Don't mistake me for a stupid bitch I know what it means. But what does it mean by keeping Ty? What are they gonna do? Shit I still don't have the money. "What it say?" I ripped it up and crumbled it. "Nothing important." She gave me the 'I know you hiding something but imma leave it alone' look and went back to her phone. "Alright I'm done with homework. Better get goin"."

"No stay longer."

"No I can't I gotta check on ReRe."

•••

I walked in the door and heard some strange noises from ReRe room. I went to my room and put my stuff down then went across the hall to her room. Oh helll naw! I opened the door and I saw a boy naked on top of a naked ReRe. "Get you fucking ass out of my fucking house bitch!" He immediately got off grabbed his clothes and left out her window. "Bae come back!"

Bae?! "Sit yo ugly ass down! Matter fact put on a fucking robe." I closed her window and locked it. "You scared him away!"

"I don't give a fuck. You just inviting boys over now? What are you some type of hoe?"

"You shut the fuck up bitch! There's this thing called privacy."

"I'm telling momma." A look of fear washed over her face. "Please don't tell momma." She said softly. I was so mad at this point right now. "No! Since you wanna be a hoe I'm gonna tell her and you gonna get your fucking ass beat and i'm gonna take your phone and you are not getting until whenever I SAY you can now give me your phone." Tears were rolling down but she still have me her phone. "I can't believe you ReRe." I say before walking out and shutting the door behind me. Hoe ass.

Girl guess who I caught doing the nasty?!

Jordan-who guh

ReRe!

Jordan-OMG FOREAL!! Aye I see her now

It's not funny Jordan now she really going bazookoo. Tryna be a hoe and shit.

Jordan-Maybe you should just talk to her like a responsible adult. Y'all always yelling at her making her feel like y'all don't love her. So she decided to let someone love her for once but sexually.

You right imma go talk to her. Thanks boo.

😆

I went to her door and opened it. She wasn't in there. "ReRe?" I looked around in her room but didn't find her. Son of a bitch! I grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

•••

I saw ReRe sitting on a bench looking plain. My poor sis. I got out and went over and sat down.

"Kira am I ugly?"

"No ReRe why would you ask that?"

She played with her fingers and I saw a tear drop from her eye. "Because you called me ugly."

"Listen ReRe I was mad and in shock and you know I saw stupid shit when I'm upset. But you are a pretty young woman and I'm glad your my sister. Better?"

She shook her head. "Peanut is someone special to me." I gave her a confused look. "The boy you-"

"Oh okay keep going."

"He tells me I'm pretty, he always talks to me everyday. He told me he won't let nobody get in between us. So that night he kissed me for the first time and said he wanted to do something special. I knew what he meant but he told me not to worry and he will be gentle and so we did it. I was gonna say no but I couldn't. I LOVE HIM KIRA!" Wow her hormones are acting crazy. I pulled her in for a hug. "It's okay sis. I won't tell mama, but that don't mean we keep this from her forever. How about you tell her when your ready and don't worry I will be right there if you need me and I will stick up for you."

She hugged me tighter and I smiled. "How about we go home forget everything had ever happened and just have some fun."

"Really? You want to spend your night with me and not your friends?"

"Who said they were more important than you. Yeah they important but you family." She smiled. "Thanks KiKi."

We went home and did things together. The first time I heard her laugh in a long time. She decided to go to bed but I stayed in the living room for a bit.

Ding
I picked up my phone and saw I had a message from am unknown person.

Tic toc goes the clock😈

That lame ass threat. But it's still scary. I need to hurry up and get this money.