I'm not sure on what I want

I didn't cry. I didn't scream out in frustration. I didn't hurt myself. I didn't do anything.

I accepted it

Wow

I woke up early. It was a Saturday so I changed my shorts into my spandex. I put on my black nike. I grabbed my phone and head phones and tucked in some money into my phone case.

I went out for a run. I ran until my playlist ended. I decided to walk to Starbucks. I ordered a caramel macchiato and a scone.

I walked back home and took a shower. I put on my red camisole, dark blue tight jeans, and black converse. I grabbed my black sling bag and headed out. I decided to go to a salon. I got my nails done. Then hair.

"So what do you want for your hair sweetie?" A lady named Raquel asked.

"A trim and I want my hair in a brown to golden blonde ombré. Can you curl my hair into loose waves"

"Of course.....-"

"Kristine."

"Ah yes. Kristine." She smiles.

The final results were flawless. "Thank you so much." I smile

"Of course, dear." She smiles back.

I head to the mall. I walk into H&M. I buy a bunch of ripped jeans and shorts.

Then Hollister. I buy a gray v neck crop top and black pencil skirt.

After that, I went home.

I walk into the kitchen and my mom gasps in surprise, catching a glimpse of my new hair color(s). "Honey, your hair looks beautiful!" She exclaims.

"Thank you mom." I smile.

"Go along. I'm making dinner." She smiles back.

"Okay." I walk upstairs.

I put my bags down and change into a plain black tee and gray tight shorts. I go on Twitter, snapchat, and phhhoto while I listen to my playlist.

Then my mom calls me and my brother for dinner.

I sit next to my brother. My mom has cooked beef broccoli and fried rice. I grab a lot of food and begin shoving food into my mouth.

I finished. "Mom, that was amazing!" I exclaimed, licking my lips. I go into the fridge and take a gulp out of my bottle of water.

My mom busts out dessert, which is a red velvet cake. She brings out the ice cream, as well. She makes 4 plates of one slice of cake per and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

After dessert, my dad and mom head to their room while my brother left to hang out with friends and I to putting the dishes into the dish washer. I grab a cup and pour a glass of mango juice with ice. I sit there and think.

I'm done

I'm done with him

I'm just done

Monday morning

I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I put on my black push up bra and thong and sat down on the floor of my closet. It took 10 minutes but I finally decided on what to wear. I put on my black romper with a sweetheart neckline, black converse, and a gold locket. I grabbed my bag and left it in the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. I ate captain crunch with milk. Before I left to get my bag, I grabbed a granola bar and my already filled, white hydro flask. I put the granola in my bag and held onto my flask. Christian came down the stairs.