He cheated on me he broke me

I woke up with something over my waist and realize it was Cole's arm. The events that happened last night reply in my head. I smile at the thought.

I remove myself from and went to take a shower. I came back into the room and put on Cole's black tee. It smelled like him. I slipped on my thong and laid back in bed with him.

"Wake up Cole."

"Got to sleep Kristine."

"Why?"

"I'm tired."

"We have to go so I can change."

"Why are you wearing clothes?" He whines.

I scoff. "Because I can't walk around naked all day for you."

"You can if you want to." He smirks.

"As much as I want to, no." I chuckle and slap his arm.

He slips his arm under the shirt and massages my boob. I moan. "Cole......" I breathlessly moan.

"Yes baby?" He replied innocently.

"Uh..... Oh that feels good..... We- uh have to get um ready."

"But don't you like it when I touch you." He smirks.

He makes my back face him and he put his hand in my thong and rubs his hand on me roughly.

"Oh I-I do. Bu-but we have to.... Um.... Get ready." I moan.

"But I don't want to. I want to stay here and do bad, dirty things to you, don't you?" He smirks.

I moan. "I love the dirty things you do to me." I breath.

He pulls away and I whimper. "Come on. Let's go." He says

I groan. "What? You said lets go." He says innocently.

"But NOW I'm horny!" I scream.

"Oh I can take care of that."

He puts us in front of the mirror again. "What are you doing?"

"Just watch and enjoy the show." He whispers in my ear.

He removes my thong and shirt. He takes a seat behind me. Cole starts playing with my area. He kisses my neck and uses his other hand to grope my boob. Then he sticks his fingers in me. He pumps in and out of me. I moan.

"I love your sexy, very sexy moan." He smirks.

"Well I love your very sexy body."

"I love your sexy vagina."

"I love your sexy cock."

"I love your sexy self."

"I can say the same about you."

He takes out his fingers and licks them. He puts me on the bed again and puts his mouth on my opening.

I feel his tongue swirling inside me and him sucking all my juices. I moan. He then starts thrusting his cock in and out of me. After that we put on some clothes, fixed our hair, and went out.