Changing Realities: Pt 1

*This is a fan-fiction about the Yogscast and their transition from Tekkit to Yogcraft. I apologize if I get anything wrong as I don't watch all of the Yogscast's series, though I try and keep up. This will be in three parts, I believe.*

~

   Sjin stood in his space suit beneath a large oak tree. He looked out over the ocean that lay beneath the cliff he stood on. The sun was moving slowly towards the horizon, and Sjin eagerly awaited the arrival of Minty. She was supposed to meet him here this evening.

   He plucked a rose from the ground and looked back the way he had come. A young woman with blonde hair in a flowery dress was walking towards him. Sjin smiled and went to meet her. He glanced at the sky to see storm clouds moving in.

   Minty embraced him and they stood there for a moment, together. He didn't give the storm clouds another thought. Sjin pulled away and handed her the rose. Minty smiled, holding the rose close to her heart. Sjin offered his hand, and Minty took it. They walked hand in hand to the edge of the cliff, and watched the sun set.

~

   Sips stood in the room beneath the sorting facility, listening to the whir of all the running machinery. He glanced at the golden pipes amongst the cobblestone ones. A dust moved sluggishly towards a golden pipe, and he laughed a little to himself as it shot forward in he pipes at an amazing speed.

   Sips felt a little alone without someone to crack jokes with, but respected the fact that Sjin wanted to spend some time with Minty. He just hoped Sjin would come back to the compound soon. They needed to fix the sorting system again.

~

   Lomadia stood, hands on her hips, on top of a large tree in her owl sanctuary. The wind whipped about, and storm clouds gathered in the distance. Something felt amiss - and she didn't like it.

   Lomadia decided on a whim that she would head over to the Jaffa Factory to talk to Xephos. That would calm her nerves. What was she even worried about? A little thunder storm?

   As she climbed down the vines she glanced at the approaching clouds once again. Quickly looking away, she shivered and continued down the tree.

~

   Lalna tapped his chin as he floated before a new machine. It wasn't working properly, and he had been trying to fix it all day. He dashed forward and rewired a few things before retreating back to his original place. After a quick search of his pockets, he pulled out a remote. A press of a button revealed that the machine was once again working properly.

   Lalna sighed with relief and flew out of the window of the massive tower. He glanced back and saw a thick layer of dark grey clouds approaching. He thought about perhaps warning Xephos and Honeydew, but quickly dismissed the thought. It was just a thunderstorm.

   Lalna twisted his flying ring around his finger with nervousness for a moment. Then he quickly flew down into his cellar.

~

   Xephos sat with his back against the marble wall of the Jaffa Factory. A light breeze tossed his hair about, and he half-smiled. It had been a perfect day with little work and lots of fun. No frustrating tasks or malfunctioning machinery. Now the day was drawing to a close, and he longed for it to stay.

   A whistled tune stirred Xephos from his thinking, and he turned to see Honeydew striding out of he factory. Honeydew noticed his friend and walked over to sit down with him. 

   No words were exchanged, they simply sat there watching the puffy white clouds drift away. The dark storm clouds the others had seen gathered behind the factory, out of sight. The hum of machines coupled with the warm temperature and spring breeze eventually put the two adventurers to sleep.

~

   Rythian paced back and forth nervously. Teep sat on the ground, watching him. Zoeya was back at Blackrock, trying to defuse the nuke Lalna had placed beneath their base. Rythian hated the idea of leaving her, but she had insisted. Now he was regretting not having stayed.

   Teep stood up and got in front of Rythian. He stopped his pacing, and looked down at his feet. He murmured a soft apology, and the mute dinosaur nodded. They sat down together, and waited.

   Rythian glanced at the sky, suddenly noticing storm clouds almost directly over them. He could see no end to the massive congregation of clouds, and something made his stomach churn. Something about the storm. Teep shivered next to him.

~

   The storm clouds continued to extend over everything. Not a place on the server was clear. The storm clouds sat heavy, waiting for the right moment to release their downpour. Those aware of the clouds felt fear. They did not know the reason for their fear, but felt it nonetheless. Most moved to an underground shelter of sorts. They hid away from whatever was in the storm.

   It was not the storm itself, but an omen for the events to follow. Lightning dashed through the clouds, and a low rumble echoed over the server.

   Sjin and Minty walked quietly hand in hand back towards Captive Creeper. Sips had fallen asleep in the machine room, and flinched awake as the thunder reached the compound. Lomadia ran towards Honeydew Inc., every moment in the open making her more and more wary. Lalna sat upon a keg in his cellar, holding a mug of untouched ale and staring into space. Xephos jumped up from his sitting position, startled by the thunder. He grabbed Honeydew and pulled the dazed dwarf into the factory. Rythian and Teep stood beneath a tree in preparation for the rain. Teep dug his claws into the bark.

   No one expected what followed.

~