Drunken Love Songs - Xephna

Ship: Choose your own!

Type: Silly/Fluff

Imagine you YogA of your YogTP getting horrendously drunk while the other is away. YogB comes home early, only to serenaded by their drunk companion with hideously out-of-tune love songs.

A/N: er I don’t actually think I’ve ever written a drunk character - and it’s usually a sensitive subject for me - but I think this could turn out quite nice the way I plan it. And of course it’s Xephna. What did you think it would be, coming from me? :P

Lalna sat against the cold stone walls of the cellar. Gloves, labcoat, and goggles all sat on the floor next to him, as it’s “just too fucking hot” despite the freezing weather outside. There were two broken mugs on the floor. One was from early on that night when he was rifling through a chest to see if he could find the damn things. The other was from when the first keg of alcohol had run out. He clenched the handle of his most recent mug tightly, the tiny remainder of alcohol dripping onto the floor. His tangled blond hair fell over his eyes, which were struggling to stay open. Seemingly randomly, he began to sway back and forth, the back of his shirt scratching against the rough walls as he began to hum a tune.

Soft words began to fall from his lips, “When I’m awfully low,” he shuffled his feet and pushed the mug away from him. “When the world is cold…” he slowly got to his feet, a shiver rushing down his spine. “I will feel a Glooooow,” his voice gaining volume and cracking audibly. “Just thinking OFFFF Yoooou!” He threw his arms in the air and attempted to spin, only to trip over his own feet and fall onto one of the kegs. He proceeded to laugh hysterically until he heard footsteps on the stairs.

“Lalna, is that you?” Xephos made his way swiftly down the stairs to find Lalna splayed over the keg. “Lalna …” He looked at the shattered mugs on the floor.

Lalna stood up as quickly as he could without tumbling over and grabbed Xephos’ hands, spinning

them around the small cellar. “And the way you look, TONIGHT!” He stopped spinning and they both fell to the floor.

“Lalna, what the hell? I was gone for one day!” He sat up. “This is why I came home early.”

Lalna rolled over so his head was resting in Xephos’ lap. “Fly me to the mooooooon,” he sang in a

high pitched voice. He began giggling to himself as he tried to continue the song, which consisted of mumbling every time he forgot the words (which was all too often because of his state). Xephos just sat there, shaking his head and running his fingers through Lalna’s messy hair. He eventually tried to get him to stand up, but realized that wasn’t going to happen.

“let me sing for EVer more!” He flung his hands in the air. Xephos stood up, and managed to scoop up the scientist. “You are all I long for… all I worship and ADOreeee!” Xephos rolled his eyes and staggered up the stairs as Lalna continued to sing.

He got to the bedroom and dumped him onto the bed, out of breath.

“In other words! IN Other WOooords!” He rolled over and looked at Xephos with bleary eyes. “I… love…” He pointed to Xephos with a wavering hand. “you,” he whispered, a smile appearing on his face as his eyes finally gave in, and he fell asleep.

Xephos sat on the edge of the bed and laughed. “You’re going to regret this in the morning, Lalna,” he took off his boots and tucked himself in next to the loudly snoring scientist. “Because I can sing way better, and know many more Sinatra songs than you.” He fell asleep smiling as well.