Dancer

" Send her to Earth! Before she gets killed!"

"But..."

" it's for the best!"

Becca jumped out of bed! 'Why do I keep having this dream' she thought.

----------------------------------------------

LUNCH

"Is there like anything that happened in your childhood that could make you have these dreams?" Asked Cynthia, Rebecca's best friend since first grade.

"Not at all! This is like the fourth night in a row I've had this same dream. It's kinda starting to freak me out. And those people, that lady and man, I felt like I had some sort of connection with them. But I don't know. It's just a dream...right?"

"I guess...but there's got to be some kind of reason." She replied. Suddenly she was tapping my shoulder. "Look, Becca, Look!"

"What, Liam? He's just a stupid jock."

"Oh you know you like him! And you know he likes you.!He is always looking at you!"

"So! That doesn't mean anything.!But I do have to admit he is a little cute"

----------------------------------------------

I sat down in a random chair in math class,!Not thinking of where I was sitting. I look up seeing Kaitlin Gallagher hovering over me. She had a kinda disturbed looking face and didn't seem too happy.

"Your in my seat!"

"I don't see you name on it!"

She gave me a bored face so I just stood up and walked to the back of the room to the only opened seat, next to the jocks! I gave a loud sigh. The only reason they sit back here is so they don't get into a lot of trouble when they do stupid things. I sat in the seat realizing Liam was next to me looking at me.

"Little Ms. Goody Two Shoes, in the back? That's different."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Only because your stupid girlfriend made me move."

"She's not my girlfriend. I don't like her."

"Oh, Well she was all over you yesterday."

"So. She likes me I like someone different."

"Oh and who would that be?"

Blushing he responded with, "Guess."

I rolled my eyes to scared to guess, and opened my notebook.