Chapter 2

"So Liam doesn't like Kaitlin, And he talked to you first? And he still doesn't like you?" Cynthia said.

"Exactly! He told me to guess who it was he liked...but-"

"But...but what?"

"I didn't know what to say!"

"Becca, you should of guessed you! It would have been so cute-"

"New subject! The dreams.!" Cynthia gave a loud sigh and a look, but I shook it off and said,"I had another one."

"Exactly like the last four?"

"Exactly...but this dream showed more. At the beginning some young girl, 'bout age three said, 'but she's my sister and your her parents.'"

"So the man and women is the baby's parents?"

"And the baby is me!"

"But you said this was all going on on a different planet-"

"During an invasion. Which makes no sense."

"Maybe you should talk to miss Maggy about all of this."

"She would think I was nuts."

Cynthia got a text message and said, "That's my mom, I've got to go, but you should ask her. And talk to Liam, you know you like him." She walked away without another word.

----------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed bored, not knowing what to think, or do. Thinking about Liam made me feel crazy, because a guy has never really liked my smart aleck comments and sporty, non-cheerleader type. If I thought about the dreams, it made me feel like I didn't belong here, made me feel like I belonged in a better, safer place. After awhile I got on my bike and rode it to the creek, deep in the woods. The creak seemed to calm me and make me think clearer. I laid in the grass wondering what was going on in my life right now and what I should do.

'If I talk to Aunt Maggy, she'd say it's just a dream and didn't mean anything. And if I hung out with Liam, I'd get strange looks, and feel embarrassed. Every time he talks to me, my face seems to heat up, and turn red.' I seemed to drift off in a small sleep when I got interrupted by my cell phone buzzing to Aunt Maggy's ringtone.

"Hello?"

"Rebecca? Where have you been?"

"I went for a walk. Why? You never seem to care this much."

"I need you home. Now!" I didn't ask why cause I could hear in her voice this was urgent. I got on my bike and rode home trying to think of all the possibilities of why she wanted me home so early. When I got home there was a girl who looked to be 16 sitting in my living room.

----------------------------------------------

"Aunt Maggy? Who is this?"

The girl looked just like me, her nose, her ears, the same color hair. The only difference was that her hair was curly and mine was straight.

"So your the famous Rebecca?"

"You can call me Becca." Aunt Maggy gave me a look, "If you want?"

She laughed and said ,"You act just like me! I'm your sister, Elizabeth." I was utterly confused.

"Ohhhh this is a joke?" I gestured toward Aunt Maggy, a tear came to her face and she shook her head. "But why am I just now meeting you? Where have you been all these years?"

"I was sent to live at an orphanage, you know when mom and dad died, I was three and barely understood what was happening at the time. I came to drop off one of the kids at the orphanage for your mother to babysit. When I realized you were my baby sister! I've not seen you since you we're barely even one years old."

"First off she's not my mom! My mom died in a car wreck."

Elizabeth looked confused. She looked at Aunt Maggy, 'She doesn't know?' She lipped.

"Doesn't know what?" Nobody answered me so I stormed off to my room. About 30 minutes later their was a knock.

"What? If this is Elizabeth, I swear!" I opened the door, but no one was there. I suddenly heard the knock again. I whipped around to see Liam on my balcony, knocking on the window. I walked over to it and pulled it open.

"I can come back later, if you want!"

"No...no come in! What are you doing here at 9:30 at night?"