Chapter 4

She looked at me surprised,." you really don't know do you?"

I shook my head."well, we're from the planet gardtrode and mom and dad died about 2 weeks after you were born." I sat there listening making sure I got every single word she said.

"I was only three. I don't remember much, but our planet was being invaded, and us, being princesses, were immediately hidden.

Our Aunt Maggy left the planet years before because she was having nightmares of invasions and what not.

She also didn't feel she had any roll on the planet, since mom her name was Sarah by the way, was next in line as queen.

So our other Aunt, Cathy, who vanished, was told to bring you and I to Earth and split us up, and she did what she was told.

Mom and dad had to stay since they were the rulers of the planet. They got kidnapped and everyone assumed they were dead."

"So my dreams are visions! I have a dream almost every night about that day."

"Are you kidding me? Me too! I actually didn't know most of that until after these dreams! do you think their trying to tell us something?"

"Maybe. Maybe mom and dad are not dead! Maybe they escaped! we need to find Aunt Cathy, and talk to Aunt Maggy about all of this!"

"Did you not hear me? she disappeared nobody's seen her in years!"

"I know but she's not gone! There's many things she could have done, as of: change her name and develop a family."

"I don't know Becca. I do know that it's almost 6:30 and Aunt Maggy is probably worried.

Plus, I have to pick up Callie from soccer practice. Nice meeting you Cynthia!

Oh and Becca be very careful! Don't leave Aunt Maggy's after 8:30. Bye!"

-Hey guys sry for not updating!