Chapter 1

(De'Aira pov.)

Then again i woke up. Not knowing who was going pick on me again.

I did all that good stuff and went downstairs.

"Hey Mom"I said grabbing an apple and keys. She just waved because she was busy on the phone with business again. I just rolled my eyes then left

I got in my car and turn on the radio. I was my song was on "I'm out by Ciara Ft. Nick minaj"

I to rap and sing along. Till i got to school.

I got out my car then walked up to the school doors and waited for my only best friend Kira.

I could hear the whispers of everyone talking about me.

"She so weird" "Such a slut" "I can't believe she gave up her baby like that,so heartless" "I heard the father killed himself because of her"

I just wanted to runaway! Let Me tell why there talking about me....

It was last summer and i just got home from an all white party. I was over my boyfriend's house.

" Baby i be meaning to tell you something" "Good, i have tell you too" "Okay, I-i t-think i'm pregnant" He face was shocked the a smile came across his face "That's great news! even though we are young, i always be there even if can't see me" I looked at him confused. He took a deep breathe....

"I'm leaving"

"Miaaaa" I heard voice say say.(Its my middle name) I looked over and saw Keke standing there smiling. "Oh hey Keke, just thinking" I sound nervous. We walked inside the school to our lockers. I could still hear the whispers but this time. They were stuck in my head.

About 3rd period, i couldn't do any work cause my head was spinning. I asked can i go to the nurse.

* * *

I was lying in bed.

Why does eveyone have to be so cruel? Why is everyone so judge-mental? Can't everyone just shut up and worry about them self? You tell me

And for YOUR information, my baby i had is staying with my aunt. He 1 year-old boy. Name Khalil latimore. The father left us because he was moving, and i don't remember where. He promise he come back to see us and i'm hoping on that. His mom didn't like the fact i was preganant with his baby. In fact, i overheard she couldn't stand me and i have no clue why. But that's not crazy part about this my mom CAN'T stand jacob. She barely knew him.

All i know is that i love Jacob and never gave up on him. I know he's out there waiting to come see me and his son.

My phone started to buzz, so i checked it

Mom: I'm going to be on a business trip for a year and your aunt bringing Khalil over she's moving out of town so he's staying with us now"

Great more drama in my damn life!

I heard a knock on the door. I walked down stairs and open the door, it was khalil by himself standing here with his bags.

"Did you come here by yor self?" I said picking him up "No auntie weft me here-wa" I nodded and kissed him on his cheek "Well it's just gonna be me and you because grandma is away for a little while"

(Jacob's pov.)

I was lying in bed remebering all those times i had with De'Aira. I miss her so much and I know she misses me. She also had my baby, i just want to see them. But I can't, im stuck in this hell hole i call home.

We moved away from them because my mom didn't like her and I know her mom doesn't like me. We will runaway if have to, I don't care i want to be with her and only her.

I been planning a trip for the longest to see them. I have enough money too, i just have to find a way to sneek pass my mom and i'll be fine.

"Jacccobbbb!" I heard voice say. I looked over, it was 'girlfriend'. My mom told her to date me to get my mind off of De'Aira. "Yeah?" I said "Why don't we go any where-ra?" She said popping her gum. Yes, she's ghetto. "Okay, okay let's go" I said annoyed. "Yay! I love you so much!" "Yeah" I don't love her, so why should i say it??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dope or nope?!?! Comment and let me know please!

Well peace #JacobJewels!