Chapter 15 *Short chapter*

{De'Aria pov.} 

After School inside of her house. Time 4:30 

I was at the kitchen table doing my homework, I can't wait for spring break! "Hey mommy" Khalil said walking into the kitchen "Hey khalil" "Can you help me with subtracting?" I nodded and pick him to put him on my lap. I reached over and got four apples that were sitting in our fruit bowl. It's not real fruit though. "Okay so I have four apples, but my friend wants one of them." I took the apples and place Three apples behind the minus sign i drew and place the other apple on the opposite side. "If I take one apple away from four apples, how many will I have?" He counted down from 4 using his fingers. "3!" He smiled "Yes! You just learned subtraction!" "Yay!" I laughed at him as he left the kitchen dancing, then I put the apples back and went back to my homework. 

It still shocks me I got pregnant with Khalil, but I'm glad I didn't give him up. He just a big ball of love and sweetness. 

As soon as I finished my homework, someone was knocking on the backdoor. I walked over to it and saw Ms. Latimore again. Ughh I opened the door, "Yes?" I scoffed. "I'm here to get jacob's things" She said "W-why?" I stuttered. "He's coming back home with me" Khalil walked in the room and walked over to me "Is daddy leaving again?" He said. I just looked at him then back at Ms.Latimore "Get him out of here, I don't need to think about that thing right now" I felt my fist ball up "Let me tell you something! My son isn't a thing, he's a fucking person. I'm tired of you not accepting the fact that I had sex with your son with out a condom! We were young and didn't expect it. Stop holding your grudges against me because for one I didn't do shit to you but try to impress you and for two all did was love your fucking son!" Next thing I know I was on the ground holding my face. This bitch slapped me! I got up, "OH HELL NAWW MUTHAFUCKER!" I punched her straight in the face. 

That's when began to fight, I felt someone pull me off her and someone must've grabbed her. I look behind me and saw jacob. Then I looked over and saw Daniel Holding her "Let me go!" She yelled "No!"  Daniel yelled back. "Mom LEAVE!" Jacob said in this deep voice. It was kinda of sexy but that's not the point right now. "Jacob I am your mother!" "I don't care, you come in her house and disrepect the mother of my child when she did nothing to you!" Jacob put near Khalil who steady shaking in the corner  I guess he was scared. 

{Jacob's pov.} 

Daniel let her go, "I don't care if your my mom, you don't even deserved to be called my mom if that." "Don't you talk to me like that! I helped you find you REAL true love" "Maria? All that bitch do is cause more drama, bad enough she's pregnant!" She just looked at me "You got maria pregnant? Good now you really leave this place, and take care of your child" She scoffed. "Lemme break this down, I don't know what's your fucking problem. But I'm not leaving De'Aria for someone I can care 2 fucks about her. She can barely take care of her self let alone a kid, in my case I will gain custody of that child. Now if don't mind, stay out of my life. Until you get your shit together!" I pushed out the door before she could say anything then went upstairs. 

*                 *                                  * 

Time 8:30

I was laying on the bed, watching T.V then De'Aria walked in the room after putting Khalil to bed. She got in bed and sat between my legs. "Thanks for pulling me off of your mother, or shouldn't be able to walk again." "Yeah your welcome" I sighed "What's wrong?" "It's just that I wish she wasn't such a bitch, all she've done is make my life a living hell." I ran my fingers through my hair. De'Aria turned around facing me. "Don't worry about her anyone, all it's going to do is stress you out even more. Just worry about your problems, like with Maria." She smiled. "Your taking this maria thing really cool now. Thanks" "No problem" She reach over and turn the light out then layed on my chest and fell asleep. 

I guess De'Aria got over the fact that I had sleep with Maria. Man I don't what I drunk that night. All I remeber is that Maria gave it to me. I thought it was Kool- aid but when I drunk it gave me a whole new feeling. Like I was actually attracted to Maria. 

Wait a minute, Maria gave me a drink then I felt attracted to her? She must have given me a rape drug or whatever. 

Oh hell naww! She going down now! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent all morning writing this! But I hope ya'll like. 

Wow Maria gave Jacob a rape drug. De'Aria fought Ms. Latimore then Jacob told her get out of my life! Oh shit and he's getting custody of the baby! 

Wow let's see what happens in the next chapter. Kik: KrissyBaby___ Twitter: Gotta_L0veMe IG: Playtimeisoverr_