Chapter 24

{De'Aria pov.}

I was going to visit Jacob at his new apartment he got. I'm so happy for him, he's doing so well without Maria on his back & his crazy mom. I wonder if I did kill her? The police would have said something about it by know. I mean we did tell them about the whole problem.

What if she is still alive? What if she is still going to have Jacob baby? Why am I worrying? It's not she's coming to get me right? I don't need this right now.

Anyway I arrived at Jacob's place with Khalil he's spending the night over his house for farther and son time. Cute. "Hey Baby" He greeted me with a kiss "Hey lil Latimore" he said greeting Khalil "Hey daddy!" "Okay he's all ready for the farther & son weekend I'll be back to pick him up on Sunday I might be a little late because of the interview for collage" "Alright cool"

I stayed at the house few an hour & a half till they kick me out to have 'guy time'. Only my boys.

One day we will be a family all living together with no more drama, just us. One day...

{Keke's pov.}

Home alone. I can't De'Aria she too busy getting ready for that collage interview, Isabella way too busy getting ready for her wedding (whenever they have it). Maybe Daniel isn't doing thing, I picked up my phone and Dialed his number. "Hey Baby" He answered in his sleeply voice "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were sleep" "Oh no I just woke up you cool, wassup?" "Well since I'm home alone wanna come over?" "Sure I'll be there in 10 minutes" "Gotchu" He hung up. 

I got out of bed and I tied my hair up, I felt like I was being choked. Of course it took me 5 minutes to put this nappy shit into a ponytail. Nappy hair problems. I headed downstairs and ploped on my couch waiting for Dainel 

5 minute later 

"No really! What if we had to undercover for a stupid as job to be spys? Would you do it?" Daniel said. We was watching some stupid shit on T.V about these spys going undercover to be official spys. "Well I would do it IF I was these guys" I stood "Hands up!" I used my hands as a fake gun. He jumped up and push me to the wall "Anything you say will be hold against you" He bit his lip, I bit my lip and pulled his shirt "Now who's boss?" I pulled him to the couch and flung him on it. I sat on his lap wrapping my legs around him "I guess I'm the boss around here" I said kissing his neck "Act like one" He whispered

*NOTICE* It's about to go down... One thing I'm not saying the whole word. I'm just going to say D and V kk? Ready? 

Y'all ain't ready! 

Okay Ima stop... don't forget to change them panties when it's over! 

He began to make-out on the couch, he stood up with me still wrapped around him and carried me all the way upstairs to my room. He threw me on the bed breaking the kiss, He took off his shirt I couldn't help but bite my lip. "Looks like someone wants a promotion" I pulled him by his belt buckle onto me. "I guess I'll show the boss who's really boss around" He whispered in my ear, He slowly took off my shirt and kissed my stomach softly. He made his way down to my pants and unbutton them. 

Next thing you know we were both in our underwear, he pulled out a condom "Ready?" he smirked, I nodded. He unbuckled my bar ans slowly rub my boobs then my body till he reached my panites and pulled then off he began to kiss my V, I moan softly. Then he pulled off his boxers, my mouth drop to actaully see it. "Didn't see that coming 'boss'" He put the condom on and slowly put his D inside of me. I screamed because of the pain "Shhh, the pain will be over soon". After 4 minutes of pain, he began to feel great, I moaned as loud as anything. "Who's boss?" he began to go faster and faster, I was arching my back moaning loud than before "Y-YOU!" I manged to get out. He went faster and deeper by the second. That's when I felt the condom get warm and moan out "Uhhhhh" 

He fell next to me, both of us out of breath "Wow" I said "That. Was. Awesome." He said. After a few minutes trying to get our breath back, he put on his boxers and I put on my panties and bra back on then just put on his shirt. It was long it me, kinda like a dress. "You look too cute in that" He said when I came out of the bathroom. "I know right" I laugh then sat next to him and we watched T.V till he had to leave. 

This day was the best home alone day I ever had.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You changed them panties yet? Haha, How was my first sex sence? Tell me in the comments! and don't forget to vote!!!