Chapter 16

{Keke's pov.}

Another day after, I haven't been hanging out with Daniel much. After that beat down with De'Aria and Ms.Latimore , he went home take care of somthing with his mom. Since De'Aria couldn't hang with me, I went over Isabella house. She said her friend Jacob and another guy was there.

...

"This Jacob and this is Craig" Isabella said "Im Keke" I smiling while shaking their hands. "Nice name" Craig smiled at me. "Thanks" I sorta blushed. But I have a boyfriend , Daniel.

We decided to watch movies, Isabella had put in Let Me explain by Kevin hart. She sat next to Jacob and I sat next to Craig. While me and Isabella sat next each other.

Like 30 minutes into the Comedy, I went go pop some popcorn. I felt someone follow behind me as I walked into the kitchen. "Isa--" I said turning around. "Oh Craig" I added. "Yeah I thought you might want some company" He winked. Damn that was kinda of sexy. I tried to reach the popcorn in the top shelf , but I couldn't. "Let me get that for you" He came up from behind me and got the popcorn. "Here you go" He said handing me it. "Um uh thanks" I nervously said I quickly walked over to the microwave and start the popcorn. "Don't be nervous , I'm sorry if making you feel uncomfortable" He said grabbing my hand.

Lord why? putting this sexy guy in front of me knowing I got an boyfriend ? Like really? You know me, I don't do good with these types of boys. I feel all tingly and weird. "Um I'm not nervous, just a little uh. . . . cold!" "Well I can make you warm" He smirked then picked me up and put me on the counter. He put his arms around my hips then pulled me closer. Then put his lips near my ear "Warmer yet?" He slowly kiss his way to my neck , to my lips the--

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" The microwave went off. Thank god, who knows what would happen next. I got the popcorn then we went back into the living room.

"I saw what happen" Isabella whispered "You did?" I whispered back. She nodded, "But be careful around him, I don't seem to trust him" She whispered. I nodded and went back to watching the movie.

After the movie was over I headed home. Craig walked with me.

Let's just say.... I didn't mean to do it.

Saturday 

{Maria's pov.}

"Shut up Chris!" I yelled back "Shut up? Bitch your pregnant by some other nigga and you want me to clam down?" He stop pacing around the bedroom and sat on the bed "Its not that serious Chris" I came up from behind him "It is serious, Maria I love you and you know that. Trying to get back your ex that your pregnant by is too much. I don't see why you don't just move on." He got up,grabbed his keys & jacket. "Where are you going?!" I got up from off the bed and follow him down the steps. "I asked you something now answer me!" I said "Out." Then he left out the door.

Did he really just walk out on me? So what if I got pregnant by Jacob? I didn't mean too, how am I suppose to move on if I'm pregnant with Jacobs baby? I wish he just understand, I love him not Jacob. He broke my heart for that bitch, De'Aria. My anger is toward the both of them. I can't move on, if someone hurts me I have to get revenge

I don't care if the they die. I'm getting my revenge, I'll just tell our baby Daddy did a bad thing he had to go.

Trust me , I'm not just saying this because I'm mean. Im saying this because I can't help myself, do something bad you have to pay for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got a chance to updated !!

Kik: KrissyBaby__

Instagram: Playtimeisoverrr_

Twitter: Gotta_L0veMe