Chapter 30 *final Chapter*

A|N- this is gonna be pretty short I think, don't expect too much kk?

June 18, 2014

Everyone is in the football field, ready for what's coming next.

All of them are ready to be adults, on their own without mom and dad. Wanting this day ever since they become 17. Even though it's going to be rough, they can get through it. They been through a lot, and they got pass it all. 

"We are all gather here today graduate this young woman and men today" The principle started "I would like to say they all came a long, and all of them are ready for the real world..." 

"I can't wait for collage!" De'Aria said "I know, away from home" Keke said "Oh I'm going to miss home" Isabella said "I'm not!" Keke said happily. They all chuckled "This is a start of new life, for all of us" "But I'm really going to miss you guys!" Isabella said "Yeah, were going to be soo far away from each other!" De'Aria "Well you are, me and Isabella got accepted in the same school" "Oh my god that's great Keke, you been dreaming of UA" A|N- the school visual arts school so is the rest of their schools "I know I been dreaming of this school, maybe I'll finally be a dancer" Keke smiled 

Over on other side with the guys, (remember Jacob P doesn't go to this school). "I can't wait for collage, I'll finnally share my raps with everyone" Dainel said "Mann maybe we'll do a song together one" Jacob smiled "Maybe we will" He dapped him. 

Skipping to after the graduation

They gang were spending their last meal together, it was an happy moment. 

"This is a great way to end our together for a while" Isbella said "It really it, I love you guys" Keke said "We love you too" They all said "I'm going to miss y'all crazy ass" Jacob P. smile they all laughed "You know we been through a lot, and it's not even the end yet?" Dainel said "Yeah, we have been through a lot, but we still stuck together" 'De'Aria said "But I guess that's love" Jacob said. "Tough love" Isbella said "Well... Love is Hard" Keke and De'Aria said. 

They all laugh at that, having their last laugh with each for a long time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:'0 Well that's it! But don't get sad just yet, the squeal will be coming soon! Trust me! 

It's about collage life going on to their careers, it might be a long story. Great right? Well Vote and Comment! See ya guys soon!