Chapter 1

It was out, finally out. School was over. No more homework or teachers or mean girls. All of it was finally out. I will never have to go back to that nasty dome of learning. Yes, I don't like school, if you know me you would know that I As all my tests and never get in trouble. That's not my falt. I like to do better things in my time like going to the beach and work on my tan. I mean I am not the most attractive girl in the world but I can be in the top 5 most beautiful girls in Ohio. Not a lot of boys talk to me because they think I can't have fun. If I couldn't have fun them why do I go to the beach during summer.
     Anyway, I have brown hair and brown eyes that you could get lost in for miles. I am tall and thin but I don't look like I haven't eaten for 10 days.
     I have friends. Best friends. They are people that are the reason I survived elementary school. They are my heart brake's bandaid. The people that keep me sane.
      And then there are my crushes. I have a lot of them. But there are these two names that I love to hear. Andrew: the second most cutest boy I know and my ex-boyfriend. Luke: the cutest boy I know and the best part is I am friends with his sister! I like Andrew and Luke the same. OH MY GOSH! I forgot to tell you my name! Eva, it's Eva but I wish people called me Sega.