Chapter 9 Andrew/Eva pov

"Why do you sound surprised." I asked.

"I thought we broke up?" She said sadly as if she was scared.

"Yeah I know but... Um... Never mind. As I was saying who is this kid."

"This is Luke, he's new. And he is my friend."

Now that hurt. Why would she be talking to him if he wasn't her friend. Even though I was listening to her convocation doesn't mean I am a bad person. I came here to tell her about how I feel. I have been passing her in the hallways and she doesn't even notice me anymore. Why did I brake up with her! She was everything I wanted.

"Listen. I just want to talk to you in private."

We walked into a corner where no one was.

"Listen. I know I messed up in the past but I have changed. I love you Eva and I know deep down inside that you love me too."

" Andrew I wa..."

"RIIIIIIINGG!!!!"

Come on. She was about to tell me how she felt. Why did the bell have to ring. Just my luck.

"Hey can we finish this talk later. I have to go find Luke."

"Yeah sure."

I literally died right there. Can I have a redo please!!! Just more time! That day during math, I was really bored so I started drawing in my book. Then I few minutes later I caught myself writing Eva's name with permanent marker hand. And I mean permanent.
  The guy next to me saw her name and said..." Hey I know Eva... Eva Sega right?"
"Yeah"
" dude she is really hot"
"Shut up man!!" I yelled not knowing I was still in math class.
"Mr. Zivich, is there something you would like to tell the class?"
"No sir sorry sir."
"RIIIIIIINNGG!"
Now I know how Eva felt with the bell.