Chapter 5 Luke's prospective

I can't believe that I had to move to a new state in Ohio. Why. I never had to leave my friends and my home town.

When we got to our new school, I had to get a schedule and I was starting school in 3 months in already and I missed most of my classes.

The day I finally got to go to all my classes, I saw this really cute girl. I am not sure what her name is but she gad beautiful eyes. I panicked. All I could do was wink. She saw the wink and she smiled and blushed. I vigilant wait to see her again.

The next day, I had 30 minutes left of school and we all got off early and my brother wouldn't pick me up until 2:45, so I was stuck leaning in the wall looking and my phone. I made sure that I was looking up in case that I saw her again and I did. She was just standing there, in the middle of the crowd. Just standing there. Looking at me. I smiled and looked back at my phone. She started walk over by me but tripped because someone pushed her down. I helped her up and asked her for her name. Her name is Eva. I love that name. I could sing her name out loud but I can't sing. My brother was hear cause my phone buzzed. I felt bad because I left her without giving her my name. I wish I did but I didn't. Well I always have tomorrow.