Chapter 3

And waiting I was. I waited and waited every day of the week of the month of the year. He never came but one thing did. My birthday. That afternoon, I was listening to the horribly, out of toon song of happy birthday. I got a lot of presents but the thing I wanted most never came until I blew out my birthday candles. I wished for...wait! I am not aloud to tell you because if I do then my wish won't come true. But I will make a promise, if my wish does come true, I will tell you. So, moving on. The next day I went to the dome of learning and I was walking down the hall when I saw this really cute boy wink at me. I blushed and nearly threw up. I wanted to no who he was and what grade he was in. Did he do that because he liked me? Or does he do that to all girls? But the funny thing is, when I looked him in his beautiful brown eyes, I didn't care about anything else in the world. Nothing mattered except him and me.
       A couple days ago I found out he is in my grade and on my team. How come I didn't see him before? How I never noticed him in my classes? I don't know anything about this boy but one thing is for sure. I am going to find out. And nothing, I repeat nothing will get in my way. Not even Andrew.