Chapter 10 Lukes pov

I wonder why Eva freaked out like that when she saw him. I wonder if they had a past together. All I know now is that is I will find out by talking to Eva. Speaking of talking she was just about to spill her feelings for me. And that that kid had to ruin it for me. Well actually I was about to tell her how I felt...then she would have told me but nooo.
The next day I ran into eva. She looked rushed so I only said hi.
"Hey Eva."
"Oh a hey Luke. I was just about to talk to you."
"Really do what do u want to talk about."
"Not here please. It's kinda private."
We left without telling the school of we will be back but I don't care as long as I am with Eva. We stopped at the park and sat on the bench.
"Do you know when we had our chat the other day?" Eva said. "What were you going tho say to me."
"That I liked you and that I wanted us to be together." I said really shyly.
"I like you to....I think you are a very ho....hansom boy and very sweet and kind.....but I also have tiny feelings for someone else. What I am trying to say is I can't make a decision just yet."
"Is it that Andrew Kid?"
"I know he is my ex but he can be really sweet."
"Wait he is ur ex!!! Do u know what ex means.... that means that one of u made a mistake and u don't want t to get ur heart broken again do u? I will always like u even if u make mistakes."
At that very second Eva came in close and her lips touched mine. It was the best thing that ever happens to me.
We broke apart and in the first time ever I was miserable that is stopped.
"Ok" she said with I wide grin. "I wasn't sure but now I am. Ur the one I was wishing for."