Chapter 2

Summer ended with a sad event. Summer ending. Now I am at a new school with knew people and a new dome of nasty things coming my way. I had good teachers and funny people in my classes. School seemed to be going good until my un dividing love for my ex, Andrew came back. I heard a rumor saying that he has a new girlfriend! And this timers not me!
        I really don't care because honestly he wasn't the boyfriend type that meets my needs. Plus, I am too young to have a boyfriend anyway. Also, even though I really don't care who he is dating, unless it's me, I feel bad for her. She is going to get her heart broken in like two seconds, then again unless it's me.  
       I am the one who usually breaks up with people. I mean literally, I had to brake my ex-friend Tara up with her boyfriend kaleb because she was scared. That meant Tara got mad at me because he likes me now, but the thing is I don't like him. I don't like seeing sad faces on boys and girls after they get dumped but I guess that's just life.
But the thing I love most is when someone asks someone out. It is so amazing to see there face brighten and the next thing they know, they're an item. Being asked out fells like the whole world stops and it is just you and him, looking into each others eyes. And no, I haven't been asked out before, I mean I have but not like that. I have watched a lot of love movies.
Just the sound of the word love sends my heart shooting off into space, and don't even get me started on the word kiss. Like no kidding, don't ask.
         Anyway, if I was looking for something in a guy, I would be looking for someone that wouldn't hang with his friends all the time, someone that wants to hang with me.
        I never meet my dream boy but I will one day. One day he will come and find me. And I will be waiting.