The beginning

Jayden, Aiden, Alexander, Wyatt

My mom always told me that you have one love of your life. She said I would know when I found them and I wouldn't love anyone else. I would never be sad again, the person would love me too, and I'd have a family like my mom did. But not even my mom was ready for the love that I needed. Being a boy, it was expected for me to fall in love with a girl but none of us expected me to fall for another man. He has a twin brother... but I've never been able to tell the difference of my feelings for the two of them. They acted the same, had every class together, and even had the same friends but I could never find them actually together to be able to tell the difference. So I confessed to one of the two... I thought, if it felt right then I had the right boy to confess my love to, but he rejected me.

I came home... crushed, destroyed, and I felt like nothing. My mom sent me off to a school abroad where I would be on my own and learn to live with myself. She was shocked and a little frightened when I told her my love was a male and I was rejected but sent me packing once I stopped crying. It felt like she was abandoning me at first but soon I realized it was for my own good to forget my past and to live my life I was given. Soon after 2 years had past I couldn't remember their faces and by the tenth year I didn't even remember the high school I went to. All I had were my childhood memories and the memories I got from studying in England. The one thing I do remember is making a promise that I wouldn't fall in love, ever. I didn't understand it anymore, I couldn't even remember my first love but if it was that traumatic then I wouldn't fall in love.

When I was a child my mom hid key things about my body from other people. I always had my hair dyed and every night she would make sure my roots weren't showing. She also made me wear contacts that were colored black, so none of my actual eye color could be seen. I was always wearing long sleeve shirts and pants, I couldn't show any of my skin passed my neck and hands. Since I was very young she told me I couldn't ever cut my hair either, she said I had to let it grow out and I could only trim it. My mom nearly murdered me when I cut my hair once, it was bothering me but she stressed it had to be long like hers.

After I moved to England I didn't follow most of her rules. I stopped wearing contacts and I no longer kept my hair dyed. It became a shock to me to learn my natural hair color, and it matched my freaky eyes too. The only rules I did follow were to wear clothes that covered my body and to keep my long hair. After I turned 16 I can remember having a strong urge to never cut it beyond my chest. When I looked at it, with completely natural color, I was amazed by it and I loved my hair dearly. It may be weird to some people but it felt like another limb to me.

I never looked myself in the eyes though, that was something I could never handle. If I did it felt like I was going to die or something, my breath would leave my body, my heart would start to accelerate, and my body would tremble. My eyes were like ecstasy or something like that, I would faint after being trapped by myself and I'd wake up confused.

From the day I started high school I knew I was not at all like any type of boy. I had long hair, I was freakishly tall, I was 90lbs, and my face looked like an adults. I was fairly lean, sure I had some muscles but since high school started I can't weigh past 105lbs. Trust me I have the appetite of a jock, a professional eater even, but I'm never able to gain any weight. It doesn't matter what kind of diet I have or if the food is bad for me and full of fat, it has no effect on me.

Have I failed to mention hold old I was when I started high school? I did? Well I was six years ahead of everybody, so I graduated high school at twelve. I didn't look that young at all, remember I said I was freakishly tall and looked old... so after 12 years of being away from my home, I'm now 24 years old.

I'm only back because my mom told me my father was ill and he wanted me to go into his business of work. He was the assistant to the owner of a company that he helped build, he told me that his job was now becoming mine. Of course I didn't want to do that, I absolutely refused him but my mom... she was another story and I could never refuse her wishes. In any case I was worried about her, she had to take care of my father while he was ill and she had to take care of everything else as well. The least I could do was help her out until I could find a suitable replacement for me.