Chapter 5: Partayy

Austins pov:

"Admit it dude, you like her." Alan said laughing

"Seriously dude, its obvious." Phil chimed in. I rolled my eyes. I gotta admit, i do have a tiny crush on her but its way too early to say anything. Brooke is so stunning and funny and her personality is the best. I looked at the clock and it read 9:07. I left the bus not waiting for my band mates. I wasnt mad, i was just annoyed that they wouldnt shutup about it.

I arrived to FIR's bus and said hi to Ronnie. He was a good friend of mine. I said high to BVB, BMTH, ADTR, PTV, SWS, MIW, and many others until i finally saw Brooke. She looked stunning. Her outfit was so simple but so beautiful. Her hair compliments her face so well and i love every inch of it. I went up behind her and hugged her from behind, causing her to jump. She turned around and smiled at me. We sat down in the back lounge of the bus. We were the only ones back there and we just started talking. I made some corny joke about batman and she laughed so hard. I couldnt help but laugh with her. Her laugh is so contagious.

Eventually we walked out and i introduced her to some bands. She fangirled a little when she met ptv. I thought it was hilarious. I looked at my phone and it was 1. Damn. I logged onto snapchat and took a selfie with Brooke. Her smile was the cutest thing ever. I captioned the picture "welcome to warped beautiful" and sent it to my story and her. She smiled and took a picture of us. And posted it to her story. I was so happy i decided not to get drunk tonight. I was more than happy to spend the first night of warped tour with Brooke.

"Come here i wanna show you something" i said. I know this perfect little spot that you can see a lake and the forest right next to the venue. She agreed and we started walking. We arrived at the hill and her eyes lit up. She looked so happy and content. I smiled at her. We sat down and stared at the stars.

"Look a shooting star!" She exclaimed. She looked at me. "You've been so nice to me Austin, I cant thank you enough. You barely know me and you showed me around and introduced me to all these great people. Thank you."

"Im happy to do it." I smiled. We decided to go back to the bus because it was getting very late. I walked her to her bus and she thanked me again. I walked back to my bus smiling ear to ear. Im really falling for this girl.