Chapter 4

Firsts things first, I'm dedicating this chapter to @katrinego2000 she was begging for this chapter and here it is! I love your excitement!

----

"Look, Chucky! This is how you build this!"

Matthew grabbed his small hammer, then putting together two pieces of the wood and hammering them down to one. In the background, Antonio was in the kitchen, eating some of Matthew's birthday cake, finishing up some dirty dishes that were in the sink.

"....This just in. The most wanted killer names Charles Lee Ray is pronounced dead. He was found earlier last night at the old toy store by central. More upcoming details will be given right after the break."

When Matthew lifted his head, the doll's head was facing the Televisions.

"...Chucky? Why aren't you looking at me?" Asked Matthew. The doll's head quickly turned back, blinking.

"...I like hugs!" It said. Matthew laughed, continuing to hammer his toys.

"Okay, little amigo. Time for bed time."

Antonio looked over to Matthew, then finished putting away dishes. But before Matthew got up, he crawled over to Chucky, putting his ear to the mouth.

"...Uncle Antonio? Chucky said he wants to watch the nine-o'clock news."

"I'm sure he does. Come on. Time for bed."

Antonio walked over, picking up Matthew and started walking.

"Wait! You forgot Chucky!" Matthew pointed to his little doll.

"Oh. Right. Si." Turning around, he grabbed the doll by the arm, walking back to Matthew's room, the doll hitting the walls. Antonio sat Matthew onto his bed, the doll next to him.

"Okay. Get into your pajamas, brush your teeth, and I'll be in to tuck you in."

Matthew nodded, starting to undress and change. Antonio walked out, going back to the kitchen and continuing what he was doing. Although, the silence didn't last much longer. Before he carried Matthew to his room, the news was off. But it sounded on.. He turned around, only finding the doll sitting on a chair In front of the TV. Antonio walked over, looking from the doll to the television. He sighed, turning it off and grabbing the doll. He walked to the bathroom where Matthew was brushing his teeth.

"Okay, Matthew. What do you have o explain about this?" He held up the doll. Matthew turned to him, confused.

"Huh?"

Antonio walked over, grabbing his hand and walking him back to his room.

"You need to learn when I say no, I mean it."

"What are you talking about, Uncle Antonio?"

"I found your doll in front of the TV. I specifically said no."

Matthew got into bed, going under the covers.

"But- I didn't put him there!"

"Then who did? Did Chucky magically get up, walk into the living room and turn on the TV all by himself?"

Matthew slowly looked over at the doll, his cheeky grin still plain as daylight.

"Did you do that Chucky?"

Antonio rolled his eyes, tucking him in. "That's enough. It's time for bed."

"Goodnight, Uncle Toni.."

"Sleep well, Matthew."

--
The door to Matthew's room suddenly opened, slowly and steadily. It was midnight, so the house was silent. Antonio was in the living room, reading a book on the couch.

A small object walked to the desk, pulling a chair away from it and sliding it against the front door so no one would get in. Antonio heard this, he became suspicious. The sound of the chair grinding on the floor made him jump. It was probably Matthew, getting up and eating. He put his book down, slowly standing from his spot and walking into the kitchen.

Crash

That got his attention. He walked into the kitchen, turning on the light and seeing a complete mess. Flour everywhere on the ground and on the counter. How did it get there? Antonio looked closer and saw little foot prints marked in them. It read "Good Guys", with a cowboy had, a gun, a hammer.

Matthew.

But he wasn't in sight. Antonio walked forward, bending down and putting a hand on the flour.

RING. RING.

Antonio jumped. It was just the phone. He got up, hurrying over and answering it.

"Hola?"

"Bonjour, Toni. How is my little Bébé?"

It was Francis. Thank God..

"Oh..he's asleep. No worries."

"Antonio? You seem shaken up. Did something happen?"

"No! No no no! Everything is okay!" He laughed a bit, wiping his head. Francis smiled over the phone.

"Oui..give him kisses for me."
Antonio laughed over the phone, "Sì. I will. I'll see you."

He sat the phone down, then walked back over to the flour. What could have done this?

Suddenly..he let out a blood-curdling scream. He felt a sharp pain in his leg, as if it was-..stabbed! It was! Blood ran out of his leg, the red drops falling to the flour and painting it red. He grunted, pushing himself up and turning around, only letting out another scream for what he saw. He backed up, screaming at the figure in front of him. Then, without noticing, he crashed through the window, falling many stories high from the top apartment to the ground and smashing into a car.

Antonio was dead.