Chapter 6

Raph's POV

I walked into the living room to check on (y/n). I was a little worried because Mikey left her alone with Casey, but the sight that I saw was enough to make my heart stop. Casey was on top of (y/n), making out with her, something that I wanted to do first. I felt tears welling in my eyes, my hands curling into fists as I sprinted out of the lair, into the sewer tunnels beyond.

Your POV

You were struggling under Casey's grasp until suddenly you could feel his weight being lifted off of you. As soon as he was off Master Splinter helped you up off the ground. When you were standing again you immediately thanked him.

"Thank you so much Master Splinter!" You said while hugging him tightly.

"You are very welcome, my daughter," he said calmly.

"Where did he go?" You then asked, starting to panic."He was right here a second ago."

"It is ok my daughter, while you were on the ground you were too stunned to see me kick him out and tell him to never come back." He said looking at you. "Do you mind me asking what happened?"

"Well, the truth is Sensei, I'm not quite sure. One minute we were sitting on the couch, and the next minute he was pinning me to the ground." You said, confused.

You were about to ask were Raph was, but you then felt a presence behind you. When you turned around you saw April, Mikey, Leo, and Donnie, but no Raph.

"Does anyone know where Raph is?" Leo asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." You said, getting a little worried. "I haven't seen him all day."

"That's weird," Mikey said, voicing everyones thoughts, "he said that he was going to check on you."

"My sons, I sense something has happened to your brother, you must go search for him." Master Splinter said, breaking the silence that had fallen.

"I'm going with." You and April said at the same time.

"Very well," MS said, "go find Raphael."

"Hai Sensei." You all said before heading out of the lair, into the cold sewers ahead.

Raph's POV

I was walking down the sewers yelling at myself internally. 'How could you be so stupid?' The voice inside my head was telling me, 'She could never love a hothead like you!' 'Your horrible, of course she wants Casey more than you!' 'Your a freak!' 'You don't deserve her you son of a-' My thoughts were put to an end when a loud bang sounded behind me. I turned around, only to find myself face to face with none other than the dickwad himself, Casey Jones.

"What do you want Casey!" I yelled in his face.

"I just wanted to do this," Casey said, motioning behind him.

I was a little confused at first, until I saw Karai come out of the shadows.

"Nice job Casey, you got the hothead away from the others," Karai sneered, "this will be even easier than I thought."

"What?!" I asked, super confused

"Did you really think he was on your side, Raphael?" Karai questioned, while unsheathing one of her katana blades.

I just shook my head as I pulled out my sais and began to attack. I was too focussed on Karai to notice that Casey had snuck behind me, hockey stick in hand. I felt a sudden, sharp pain on the back of my head as my vision blurred and the world around me started to go black.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

(Still Raph's POV)

When regained my consciousness I was in a dark room, laying on the floor. I tried to move my arms but my hands were chained together, behind my back. I looked up and saw a dark shadowy figure standing by the door. The figure stepped closer to the light, grinning devilishly, and I immediately knew who it was.

"Casey," I said, my voice strained from not talking. I cleared my throat and tried again. "Why are you doing this Casey!" I yelled, my voice crystal clear this time.

"Did you honestly think I could be friends with a freak like you, Raph?" He said, venom showing through every word.

I stayed quite as he continued. "Ya know Raph, we probably could have been great friends, you and I. But I work for Shredder. After all, he is my father." (BTW he's wearing an outfit just like the one Karai is wearing but, ya know, the boy version.)

"What do you mean he's your father?!" I yelled, starring at him as if he just grew two heads.

"I mean, he's my father. Karai is my sister." He explained, like I was stupid. (Karai isn't Master Splinters daughter in this. Sorry.)

"Are you the same age?" I asked.

"We're twins, dumbass." He stated.

"Oh, I'm the dumbass here? Says the one who works for the Shredder!" I shot back loudly.

"Shut up!" He yells, getting angry.

"Wait, I just have one more question." I say, a little quieter this time.

"What?" He says, exasperated.

"If you worked for the Shredder the whole time, than why did you come to the lair everyday for like 4 months, instead of just finding out where it was and telling Shredder?" I asked, more than slightly confused.

"He told me to gain your trust, and learn your weaknesses. When that girl, (y/n) showed up, I could tell you liked her, so you were WAY easier to capture. I just had to pretend to flirt with her, than kiss her. It was easy, actually." He said, nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Well that's just-" I was cut off when Karai walked in with none other than the Shredder himself.

"Turtle," Shredder said, menacingly walking towards me.

"What do you want, Shredder." I asked, my voice just as menacing.

"It's not just you that I want, Raphael. Your just the bait. I need you, to get to your family, so I can destroy them!" He said, each word louder than the last.

"Why didn't you just ask Casey. He knows where the lair is AND how to get there." I said pointing out the obvious.

"Because turtle, I want to torture you and your family separately. I have a unique and different way of torture for each of you." He said, starting to get angrier.

"Couldn't you just go to the lair, capture us, than bring us here. I mean that would be so much easier if you just think about it." I said.

"Silence!" He yelled, making the whole place rumble. "My plan is to lure each of you turtles here, torture you, then bring you back to your rat master dead, so I can watch him suffer as he looks at his dead family. Then, when he is weak, I will strike, finishing what I started many years ago."

"Um, ok then. That's difficult. There's a way easier way if you would just-" Once again I was cut off by his booming voice.

"I said SILENCE!!!" He yelled. "We shall start your torture tomorrow."

He then walked out, leaving me with Karai and Casey. They started walking closer until I saw something shinning in Karai's hand. A frying pan. 'What the hell?' I though to myself.

"Goodnight Raphael," Karai said, raising the pan.

After a sharp pain on the back of my head, once again I was out cold.