Chapter 7

Your POV

After Master Splinter told you, April, and the guys to go find Raph, you headed out of the lair. Once your were above ground, you started the search.

"(Y/n) and Mikey will take North, Donnie will take East, April will search West, and I will go South." Leo said, grabbing everyone's attention.

Once you spilt up, your mind began to wander. 'I hope Raph's ok,' you thought to yourself. 'I don't know what I would do without him.'

Your thoughts were interrupted when foot bots came into view.

"I think we have company," you voiced out loud.

Raph's POV

When I floated back into consciousness once again, I could barely register what was happening. I was no longer laying on the floor, but rather chained to a table. I was struggling to break out of the chains when a familiar voice boomed through the room.

"Finally, you're awake." He said walking towards me.

"What do you want Shred-Head?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I just wanted to have a little fun." He said menacingly, getting closer every second. Before I had a chance to ask anymore questions, he pulled out a remote and pushed a button, causing the table I was on to rise up onto the wall. He walked over to another table and my gaze instinctively followed him. What I saw scarred the absolute shit out of me. On the table were various blades, knives, and whips. I'm pretty sure there was also a flamethrower. Shredder picked up a few knives and I immediately knew what he was planning to do. He pressed another button on the remote, causing the table to spin, making me feel dizzy. He throws the first knife which cuts into the flesh of my thigh, and then came another one which pierces my arm, making it bleed rapidly. After that there were so many knives I lost count. I was trying so hard not to scream that it made the pain worse. Shredder soon became bored, and stopped the spinning. As soon as it stopped I threw up all over the ground. When I thought the worst was over I let out a sigh of relief, that is until he started carelessly ripping the knives out of my body, which was even worse than them piercing my skin. Once he was done, he walked back over to the table. My heart dropped when I saw his next torture weapon...a whip. He then started hitting me, hitting harder each time I yelled. After that he picked up the flamethrower, slowly walking towards me.

"Hurt me all you want, Shredder! You won't break me!" I say, trying to stay strong in this situation.

"They aren't even going to be able recognize your body when I'm through." He says in an angry, menacing tone.

He started walking faster, and I could soon feel the heat on my wounds. Feeling them dry in the heat as he burns me alive, with his insane laughter ringing in my ears. When he put down the flamethrower, I was shaking. Shaking from the fear, pain, and anger inside me. When I thought he was done, he came back with a bucket. He threw the contents of the bucket on me, and I was relieved to find out that it was just water. However that water was boiling hot, making the pain worsen. I yelled out hoping someone would hear me.

"There is no use for that, turtle." The Shredder said. "We're 600 yards underground, no one will be able to hear you."

He then came over to me again but this time he was holding a long katana, just like Leo's. When he got closer, he swung the blade at my head. I closed my eyes and as soon as it hit me I cried out at the new pain around my left eye. He then swung several more times hitting me in the shell, arms, legs, and twice more on the right side of my face. When he was done with the katana he threw it to the ground with the rest of the torture items. Once again, he turned and walked towards the table. I tried closing my eyes, but winced at the pain it caused. He walked back with what looked like a weird collar thing. It had razor sharp spikes on the inside, and the outside of it.

"This, will keep you from falling asleep." Shredder said while sliding it over my head. It was fine until he started tightening it. As the sharp razors pierced through the skin on my neck, tears stung my eyes. I tried as hard as I could not to let them fall, but they did anyway.

"Oh, stop crying. Don't make me gag you." He said pressing the button on the remote again, lowering the table onto the ground. Once the table was on the ground, Shredder started unlocking the chains. I was to weak to walk so he dragged me over to the wall, which hurt even more. Once at the wall he locked a chain rope to my collar.

"I will be back for more, later." He chuckled darkly before leaving the room. After he was gone I pulled on the collar, trying to free myself only to feel the blood trickle down my neck. I tried to lay down, only to have the collar stab me even more. I raised a hand up to my left eye, wincing as I felt the torn skin around it. If I hadn't closed my eyes in time I would probably only have one right now. My mask is torn and my shell is littered with long jagged slashes. The pain was to much to handle. A few minutes later Karai walked in with Casey by her side.

"Wow Raph, you're even more of a freak than before." Casey said, laughing.

"What do you want Casey?" I asked, trying to keep my voice calm.

"I just thought you might want to see your little visitor." He said slowly. I was a little confused at first until he threw a sack at my feet. It grunted when it hit the ground. He saw that I was too weak to walk over to him, so he opened the sack himself. Inside held one of the only things that was keeping me alive. (Y/n).