Chapter 1: Spawn

I woke to see the sky above. I felt sore all over and did not want to move. I sighed and sat up. I saw an open feild. Full of grass and wildlife. Pigs, sheep, even a few beautiful horses.

I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to ride bare back today so, I got up on my feet and turned around.

There was a forest. It seemed to be heavy with trees. I felt a little hungry so I decided to go forth and find some apples.

As I was walking through the forest I heard someone chopping some wood. I came towards the sound and saw a man just across from me. He seemed to be in a rush.

"Excuse me?" I said, loud enough so he could hear me.

The man looked over to me and started to run in the opposite direction.

"Hey! I just want to ask some questions about this place!" I yelled as I ran after him.

After some time I lost him. He was no where in sight. I sighed and sat on the ground. It was about mid-day and if I didn't find shelter soon, I would surely be killed off.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of red. I turned and there in the sky, was a small flag blowing in the wind. I rush towards it. Not thinking about the possibility that it could be bandits.

As I come closer to the flag, I see that I'm coming towards a village. I get a huge smile on my face and I put one step on the gravel road. I walk up the path, entering the village.

I see it's not much for a village. there are only a few buildings that are sturdy and the rest need to be fixed up.

Maybe I can help! I though as I continue up the path.

"Welcome to phoenix drop." Says a deep voice. "And who might you be?"

******************************
Hello everyone! I just want to say that this story will NOT follow aphmau's Minecraft Diaries roleplay (which all of the characters belong to. They are not my original characters.) because I don't want to copy her. Some of the aspects of the story will be similar but for the most part it will be different.

That's all I wanted to say..... Bye!