Chapter 2: "My name is Garroth."

Laurance above
---------

"Sorry?"

"Who are you?" The guard asked.

"I'm so sorry sir. My name is Aphmau. I'm just looking for a place to stay for the night. I have no Idea where I am."

I could see his eyed go soft through his helm. "I can see if we can find a place for you tonight. Come with me."

I followed him up the path once again "I didn't get your name."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to me.

"My name is Garroth. I'm head guard here in Phoenix Drop." He turned around and continued forth.

"Nice to meet you, Garroth." I said quietly

"The pleasure is all mine." He said. I could tell he was smiling.

We got to a small building. It was made out of stone bricks and it had iron doors. There was a small balcony with a training target on top.

"Hey Laurence!" Garroth Shouted. I heard the doors to the balcony being opened. Out came a man with short brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed very tall and muscular.

"Oh Garroth. Who is this fine lady?"

I blushed a little and looked down. "My name is Aphmau, sir. You must be Laurence."

"That's me name, don't wear it out." He said with a wink.

Garroth sighed. "Laurence there's more time for flirting later. Right now we need to find a place for Miss Aphmau to stay."

"Alright, she could stay in the extra shelter over by the entrance. It's a little run down but, it should be good for tonight."

"Very well then." Garroth said. "Come with me. We'll get you set up."