BOYS

As me and the girls got ready for the long trip ahead a rain hit down we waited for the rain to stop we headed for supplies and a good nape. By the time we arrived the gates to go out to the edge of the woods. We started out walking ever so slowly on the path leading into nightfall woods, as we were half way in we spotted some one then more people.... As we snuck up to take a look they were all boys, dang I thought I looked to the other girls and signaled to go back. Just as I was backing away a boy with black hair grabbed me by my arms and pulled me up.

"Hey" he said in a tone so demanding.

             As i looked down I signaled the others to run but as they got up to leave a group of guys cut them off one-by-one. The one holding me looked at me with his big eyes and said, "what are a bunch of girls doing out here?"  When I didn't answer he just shook his head and hosted me up on his shoulders and began to carry me, the other guys followed and soon we were all being carried away. We had no idea were we were going and suddenly we just stopped he softly put me on a rock with sea weed.

"Watch her" he said and began to walk off.

        Crap I thought as I was struggling to get out of the ropes, 'I have to get outta here' just as I thought that a man put his hand around my waist an pulled me up so we were side-by-side. He started to walk and pulling me along, I hit the boy in the guy as I was starting to run I almost tripped and ran right into someone, as I looked up,it was the boy with black hair. He looked at the guy on the ground gasping in pain and then he looked at me and just broke laughing to were he was tearing up and barely breathing, he finally stopped as he was whipping the tears and taking a breathe he spoke up.

"You got beat up by a girl dude, seriously" he said this and started laughing again and started tearing up again and wheezing this time, his face looked so red he took a knee to the ground looking like he was about to pass out.

I took this opportunity to get away, as I slowly started backing away he stood up, then I turned around as I was about to run for it he grabbed the back of my shirt as I turned around he gave me a glare so evil I felt as if all my fear was about to leave my body at once.....