Lost friends

My eyes widen as my chest ached my asthma was catching up to me and if I didn't stop to breathe I could have an asthma attack. I looked around and found a large tree the roots were big and made this cage looking thing, I swiftly turned and dived in head first slamming against the tree. I slid back till I numbed into the tree and couldn't go anymore then it came around the edge of the tree I held my breathe as it stopped I started in hailing as if it could smell me. Then I heard a noise like a branch breaking and it started running towards  the  noise and I started to breathe again my chest hurt but after awhile it calmed down so I stayed there for the night and slept I was so tired.

         I mole up the sun was shining brightly painted with a golden and pink horizon it looked so beautiful, I got up and dusted the leaves and dirt off then I stuck my head out to see if that thing was still there, lucky it wasn't. I looked around then got out and stretched I started walking it looks like just went in deeper and deeper and I was beyond lost now. Luckily while I was asleep I had a purse in it was food, I took out the apple and banana I ate the apple and saved the banana for later. I started walking that thing left big foot prints when it was chasing me I found the place I was at last night and I seen people. I heard a laugh it was Shannen, I started running but was stopped by a hand it was Blake he took my hand and dragged me away up onto a tree on the top branch.

"Are you okay?" He said with a worried expression I shook my head yes and looked away. "We're the hell did you go yesterday?" He looked at me again but this time he looked mad, not sad like before. "I well.....I came here to this cliff ledge and then one of those things came and I started.....to run....and I..I.." I started crying I don't know why the tears just started. He looked at me and could defiantly tell that something happens last night something that had really spooked me, he showed it all in his eyes.

       He came and grabbed me bringing me in a hug then he lightly kissed my forehead, and then I remembered the reason I ran away was because of that kiss. I instantly pulled and anger filled me "stop doing that, your so cruel, why?
He didn't answer so I backed up I almost fell out the tree but he caught me. He looked at me a scary look, "you moron you could of hurt yourself and I can't see that happen, I LOVE YOU!!!" He said in an angry voice but a soft one to.

          "You.... What" I said blushing bright red by now I could usually tell when I blush my face hurts. "You heard me I love you, ever since that time I hugged you in the woods I've loved you I've tried to tell my self no, but I can't hold it back anymore." He hugged me and I hugged him back "I love you to" after that I heard a scream I looked over and a Titan was next to the girls. We hopped outa the tree and ran over, the ugliest Titan I've ever seen was standing above Edith and Elsa.

           Shannen was on top of a tree, holding a bolder not to big for her to carry but big enough that it was pretty heavy. She took the rock and swung it around a couple of times like she was in a baseball tournament. She threw it sending it right into the Giants eye sending it tumbling over the cliff. As everyone went over and cheered for Shannen Edith and Elsa sat there stunned, I went over to see them. But then a giant hand came up and snatch the two girls and dragged them off the cliff. "NO...."  I screamed, everyone turned to see me running over to the cliff all I seen was a giant falling with 2 girls falling in the clutches of his hand......